Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please, pray for my parents friend.

Go down 
+5
pamh36
alexczarn
Julia
Rhonda
Vanesa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Please, pray for my parents friend. Bokmal10

Please, pray for my parents friend. Empty
PostSubject: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi, people:

I found out today, that one of my parents friends, Lucy is suffering from cancer lung since some months by now. She never smoke, nor drink and had a very healthy way of life.She is just my parent's age, since she made acquaitance when they were all three stdying at the University.

Doctors can't make her have surgery. The tumor cannot be operated...Is just so sad.

Vanesa. No

Please, pray for my parents friend. Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Please, pray for my parents friend. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:43 pm

So sad Vanesa.....Prayers going out for her....... pray

And I know I sound like a broken record.....NONI JUICE....

Please, pray for my parents friend. Rhonda10Please, pray for my parents friend. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Please, pray for my parents friend. Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Oh my! I will certainly be in prayer!

And also, check out Miracle II. It's amazing.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Please, pray for my parents friend. JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Please, pray for my parents friend. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:58 pm

I'll be praying Vanesa!

Please, pray for my parents friend. Alexke11
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:04 am

I'll be praying for Lucy. Sorry to hear the news.

Please, pray for my parents friend. PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Please, pray for my parents friend. Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:34 am

Blue am so sorry too here. bawling

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Thanks for yur prayers, guys. Hope they will work for Lucy. She was in a very bad health condition when my mother met her.

Julia, I'll certyainly go watch this movie. It's title shws it's the kind of movie I really like to watch. Thumbsup

Vanesa. No

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:05 am

Vanesa wrote:
Thanks for yur prayers, guys. Hope they will work for Lucy. She was in a very bad health condition when my mother met her.

Julia, I'll certyainly go watch this movie. It's title shws it's the kind of movie I really like to watch. Thumbsup

Vanesa. No

It isn't actually a movie...Here is the link.
http://www.m-2-soap.com/

This stuff is the best. I know because I use it. :)
God gave this man a formula and he called it "Miracle II". (He concidered the first Miracle to be him accepting Jesus into his life.)

After you go to the website, this is what you do for any and all types of cancer.

CANCER – (ALL TYPES) Take hour-long soaking baths with Soap and Neutralizer, and spray Neutralizer Liquid in nose. Drink 7 drops of Neutralizer plus 1drop Soap in water every morning and night. Increase over time.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:02 am

I'm sorry to hear about this Vanesa. She will be in my prayers.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:46 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Vanesa wrote:

Vanesa. No

God gave this man a formula and he called it "Miracle II". (He concidered the first Miracle to be him accepting Jesus into his life.)

After you go to the website, this is what you do for any and all types of cancer.

CANCER – (ALL TYPES) Take hour-long soaking baths with Soap and Neutralizer, and spray Neutralizer Liquid in nose. Drink 7 drops of Neutralizer plus 1drop Soap in water every morning and night. Increase over time.

Nah I don't trust these kind of "cures"... Whistle

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:45 pm

alexczarn wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
Vanesa wrote:

Vanesa. No

It's from God. No joke. This man has a wonderful ministry and is legit. I've used the stuff. It has tons of other uses, even down to getting rid of acne. It is legit. I can for sure see where you are coming from though. But this is different.

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:31 pm

And I assure you it isn't just "hoo hah". My Mom used it and it got rid of all her skin tags, it got rid of this think that was on my face that we didn't know what it was, it got rid of my dog's mange and helped grow her hair back, it aided in helping my Dad's hair grow back, (he was getting bald. lol)..........there is just all these things. My friend and I had these weird lines on our uppper legs, (probably stretch marks) it got rid of those. There is also a gel, deodorant, washing machine ball, etc. It can also be used for cleaning! And you can use it on you too. That right there is God. lol

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:52 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
alexczarn wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
Vanesa wrote:

Vanesa. No

It's from God. No joke. This man has a wonderful ministry and is legit. I've used the stuff. It has tons of other uses, even down to getting rid of acne. It is legit. I can for sure see where you are coming from though. But this is different.

MissYoungClassic wrote:
And I assure you it isn't just "hoo hah". My Mom used it and it got rid of all her skin tags, it got rid of this think that was on my face that we didn't know what it was, it got rid of my dog's mange and helped grow her hair back, it aided in helping my Dad's hair grow back, (he was getting bald. lol)..........there is just all these things. My friend and I had these weird lines on our uppper legs, (probably stretch marks) it got rid of those. There is also a gel, deodorant, washing machine ball, etc. It can also be used for cleaning! And you can use it on you too. That right there is God. lol

Ah OK; sounds very interesting!

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:14 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Vanesa wrote:

Vanesa. No

Thank you, Julia! I'll send it to my parent's friend as soon as I can. Happily, she can read English and also speak it. Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:

I believe that if you have faith in God, -but a real faith - you may be cured of any disease there is. Of curse,if God decided it's your time to go Home again, there's nothing that could be done about it. In fact, I know a lot of people who got cured of methastasic cancer by their faith.

So, Julia, I believe in miraculous cures. There also are bad people who lies about God giving them powers to heal others, but some of them *very few, I must said*, are genuine. One of my cousins suffered from a methastasic cancer at the kidneys. She was waiting a baby, and if she get surgery, she'll lost him. She refused to be opered, and her mother brought her to visit a catholic priest who is very known in my country, but who comes from Pakistan. His name is Father Ignacio. She healed her only praying. Cancer was gone, her baby was born without problem and methastasic cancer NEVER returned to her body. Her son is 30 years old by now! And she became mother twice again! Smile

But who can doubt about these things if even the Bible accepts them?

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Please, pray for my parents friend. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:31 am

What a beautiful miracle for your cousin, Vanesa! And I'm so sorry about your parents' friend, Lucy. I'll pray for her, too.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Please, pray for my parents friend. Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:44 am

Vanessa, so sorry to hear of Lucy's illness. I will keep her in prayer. We all know prayer is the best medicine of all.

Please, pray for my parents friend. Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:17 am

Thanks, Savannah and Gin! Smile

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my parents friend.   Please, pray for my parents friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please, pray for my parents friend.
Page 1 of 1