Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Megan Follows Video Clips! :)

Go down 
+2
ChristinaAL
Carol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Happy010

Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Empty
PostSubject: Megan Follows Video Clips! :)   Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 1:44 pm

Are there any Megan Follow fans out there?! She starred in Anne of Green Gables Series.

Here are a few clips of some movies I have of her. ☮

This first one is of a show called The Littlest Hobo. All of Megan's family appeared in this one, so the people you see in this clip are her parents, 2 sisters and her brother. Enjoy.

The Littlelest Hobo - The Spirit of Thunder Rock

This video clip is of the movie "Sin of Innocence". Plot of the movie: Dermot Mulroney plays a teenager whose widowed father (Bill Bixby) marries a divorcee (Dee Wallace Stone). Suddenly Mulroney inherits a stepsister (Megan Follows), a girl his own age. What should have been an uncomplicated setup becomes problematic when stepbrother and stepsister fall in love with each other.

'Sin of Innocence' (3 scenes)

This is a scene from the movie "Silver Bullet". It starts Corey Haim and Megan Follows. This is a scene that takes place in the beginning of the movie.

"Silver Bullet" (Snake scene)

Here is one last one. It's a scene from the movie "A Cry in the Wild". The movie was based on a true story of this girl who was held captive by this crazy man.

"A Cry in the Wild"

Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Horses10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Megan Follows Video Clips! :)   Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 8:57 pm

I never really got into the Anne of Green Gables series. I read part of the book (or one of them), in school but I never watched the movies or anything. I wish I did b/c I know a lot of you really like them, and they sound really good.

Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) ChristinaKeeper2 Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megan Follows Video Clips! :)   Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 8:02 pm

I think megan follows is a really good actress....The movie a cry in the wild looks really good.I hope it gets played on t.v sometime or if i can find a dvd or video of the movie.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Megan Follows Video Clips! :)   Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 9:44 pm

She's so adorable. I love "Anne" and Road to Avonlea! Cheer

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megan Follows Video Clips! :)   Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 10:07 pm

yeah she,she was very pretty when she was a young girl,she is still pretty now!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Megan Follows Video Clips! :)   Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 10:15 pm

I think she's a great actress. None of the links worked for me, but I loved her in A Christmas Child which was a film based upon Max Lucado's book of the same name. She also guest starred in an episode of Law and Order a while back.

I loved Anne and Gilbert together. I hope Sullivan will do another Anne installment one day and another Road to Avonlea movie. It would be great to see Anne and Gilbert with a family.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Megan Follows Video Clips! :)   Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) EmptySun Feb 18, 2007 10:48 pm

I love Megan Follows and the "Anne of Green Gables" trilogy! I have them on CD and I love them. Thanks for the clips! I've seen "Sin of Innocence" and it was a good movie and "Silver Bullet." I'll have to check out the other clips.

Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) HummerMegan Follows Video Clips!  :) MistiKeeperMegan Follows Video Clips!  :) Bookclub5Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megan Follows Video Clips! :)   Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2007 3:36 pm

Yes,That would be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cool,if they could make another anne movie...but i don't think that will happned.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Megan Follows Video Clips! :)   Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2007 4:02 pm

They are Ok I like to watch them evrey now and then

Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Jacobk10Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megan Follows Video Clips! :)   Megan Follows Video Clips!  :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Megan Follows Video Clips! :)
Page 1 of 1