Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Many prayers needed

Go down 
+19
LM
Lori
Melissa
pamh36
Teresa
Carol
ChristinaAL
brenda_m
HarrisonCrosby4387
LIWnut
bethandmanly
rana
Amy
Rob
LHDaisy
Debbie
Rhonda
Lily
Savannah
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Many prayers needed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyMon May 07, 2007 5:48 pm

My thoughts and Prayers are still with you and your family Savannah. I hope the new developments work out.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21159
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 5 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyMon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm

I know how hard it is to keep things inside because of legal issues, but I believe that there is a plan there and it will work out.....God is listening to all our prayers....... grinsmiley

Many prayers needed - Page 5 Rhonda10Many prayers needed - Page 5 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Many prayers needed - Page 5 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 5 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:27 pm

I'm very happy to hear the new development Savannah, sounds like it's in the postive direction. We will keep praying.

Isn't it kind of funny how we've never met among all of us, but we all feel so close to one another and have developed this special relationship between all of us...and THAT is a beautiful thing!!!

:rainbowfaces:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyMon May 07, 2007 11:12 pm

You said it Lily. Many prayers needed - Page 5 Sign0100

Many prayers needed - Page 5 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 7:37 am

Lily wrote:
I'm very happy to hear the new development Savannah, sounds like it's in the postive direction. We will keep praying.

Isn't it kind of funny how we've never met among all of us, but we all feel so close to one another and have developed this special relationship between all of us...and THAT is a beautiful thing!!!

HARVEST OF FRIENDS! grouphug

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Many prayers needed - Page 5 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 12:49 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Lily wrote:

HARVEST OF FRIENDS! grouphug

Very true. You all have no idea how much of a blessing you are to me.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 5 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 1:05 pm

No matter what the development is, if it brings them home to you, the kids will be better off. I'll keep praying for this situation.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:31 pm

That is great that the new development sounds promising. I'll continue to pray for you all.

Many prayers needed - Page 5 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 5 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 7:39 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
No matter what the development is, if it brings them home to you, the kids will be better off. I'll keep praying for this situation.

Cheryl

Same here! :rainbowfaces:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 1:15 am

Me too, and my youth group is praying as well. Hope something will work out.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 6:24 am

Annika wrote:
Me too, and my youth group is praying as well. Hope something will work out.

That is so great, Annika, that you have you have your youth group praying too! Thumbsup The more prayers the better!

You still have my support, thoughts, and prayers as well, Savannah....miracles DO still happen! Keep the faith....we all have to believe that these children will be returned to the loving environment they all deserve.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 11:52 am

Annika, thank you so much for having your youth group praying!! And Marilyn, for having your church family pray, too. The more prayers the better, as Amy said so accurately!

I took Rachel & Jeremiah to their piano lessons today. They can't practice daily, because their parents don't have a working piano, and won't allow the children to come to my home to practice. (They want the children to forget our home) But, I want them to keep a semblance of normalcy - and their piano teacher is an incredible lady, and a wonderful influence on them.
Rachel could barely concentrate on her music, and was nearly falling asleep during her lesson............and Jeremiah. His teacher and I spoke for a short time while Jeremiah & Rachel were getting their things together in the other room. She was saying how angry this makes her, because there's so much potential, musically, in Jeremiah, especially. She said "When he played, his soul was in his music. Now it isn't there.". His parents took him to the store at midnight to go shopping for breakfast food. So he only got about 5 hours sleep, and looked terrible, poor boy.

I ran into some friends, who I know are praying people, and asked them to be praying, too, about the newest development. Rachel doesn't know about it (none of the children do) but has already said that she's praying that God will make things right quickly. She can't pray it out loud, because April stands by and listens to her pray. If she starts to pray for me, or my Mom, or for home, her Mother quickly corrects her, and tells her what to pray. ( mad )
I know that God's timing is best - but I'm praying that His will can come about QUICKLY. It feels like a lifetime has passed already. There are days when I feel absolutely old. But I can also feel my friends and loved ones prayers, and God's strength to make it through each day. And I pray for that comfort and strength for my precious children.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 11:59 am

April can hush that child's prayers all she wants. God KNOWS what is in both of their hearts and He HEARS what that little girl is begging for. Those children know that life is not right, right now and saying silent prayers is what is helping them through this. I pray the new development, whether right or wrong, brings those dear, dear children return home. How is little Michael doing? Is he getting his meds? I do so worry about these little ones................ Prayers and Hugs Savannah! :alright:

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 12:10 pm

He's getting his meds, thank the Lord. Little Caleb is like an alarm clock! He's so precious - he'll watch that clock like a hawk, and start calling out "MIKEY'S MEDS TIME! MIKEY'S MEDS TIME!!". He and Michael are very close little buddies, and the seizures scared Caleb a lot. He doesn't want them coming back, and he makes SURE that everyone knows that it's almost time for Michael's meds.

He isn't getting enough sleep, though, and looks like a little zombie when I see him. They're giving him dairy products, which he isn't supposed to have, and it makes things worse for him. He hugged me Monday, and whispered in my ear "Tell Mama that I miss her, and want to come home". *sob*

We've told the children not to pray out loud for home, because they're parents have threatened to spank them for it. But they've told us that they're praying "so only God can hear". And, of course, I'm begging the Lord daily . . . HOURLY. . . for them to come home. I hate what they're having to go through.

On Monday, we had a little blessing. It's actually a huge blessing, but sounds little. We've been going to the same church for years and years, so our church family is as precious to us as flesh and blood family. Well, the children have missed their church family a lot, too. We were allowed to take the children to the store on Monday, and we ran into three church families at the store! The children were SO excited to see them. They all reassured the children that they're praying for them every day, and told them how much they love them and miss them........It was such an encouragement to the children. And to me and my Mom, as well.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 2:07 pm

April is ridiculous to correct the children's prayers... Laughing
little does she know that doesn't matter... God knows what's in the children's hearts and is listening to them loud and clear! soapbox

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 11:32 pm

I'm glad to hear of some sort of positive development Savannah, and I'll be praying that it works out and soon!

Many prayers needed - Page 5 ChristinaKeeper2 Many prayers needed - Page 5 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 12:27 pm

Thank you! I'm praying for a quick end to all of this, too.

When I saw the children last night, they were all dirty. Blue Again. Every time I see them now they're dirty. Of course, I still get lots of hugs and kisses from them. I don't care if they're little pigpens - I need those hugs and kisses, and so do they! But I hate seeing my sweeties dirty all the time. And it's so hard to see how John and April treat the children. They yell at them all the time - even in public. Good grief! Of course children need to be taught good manners, etc - but there's a proper way to do that. And yelling at them over every little infraction isn't the way. It was stupid things like "RACHEL! Push those glasses up!!" and little things that can be taken care of with a gentle reminder, instead of bellowing it across the campgrounds or store. No

Last night, Caleby (5) hugged me, and said "I wuv you so, so much. When I get big, I'm gonna marry you.". Love Bwess his wittle heart.

Last edited by on Thu May 10, 2007 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 12:27 pm

{{{{HUGS}}}} I'm hoping that this newest development brings the kids back home where they belong. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family.

Many prayers needed - Page 5 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 7:46 pm

There's a meeting that's scheduled for the 30th. Please pray about it. It could make things pretty ugly. Please pray that God will be in control of everything that is said and done. And please pray that protective services will be able to get the children back to us before then.

I wish that I could just make everything okay. . . . fast-forward to when things aren't insane anymore. I took the children to the store with me today, and Caleby cried his little heart out on my shoulder, saying he wants to come home. I'm so absolutely destroyed tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:12 pm

Oh Savannah, I ache for those little ones......I ache for you and your family. I pray that what needs to be done will happen soon and those babies can be back in your home and in your arms. I know they have been in your heart the whole time.... Wink

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 11:32 pm

Oh, I hope things go well and that the children are back in their real home soon!!!! Poor little Caleb Blue Savannah, that must be so tough... :alright: Remember we're here for you my friend... you can find strength in knowing that all of us here are with you, praying for you on this one. Smiley Hug

All I can say is that what they did to the kids... taking them away like that... it doesn't look good on them.. AT ALL....

Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Many prayers needed - Page 5 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 5 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2007 12:43 pm

Savannah sweetie, you guys are still on our praying list. Day by day, we will walk along with you, though we all seem so far away but we're really near. grouphug

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 5 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2007 1:10 pm

I'll definitely keep praying for the kids and for you and Mom too. I hope this meeting--even if it's ugly--ends up bringing the kids back to you, where they belong.

Hang in there Savannah!

{{HUGS}}

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2007 1:38 pm

I wish your Mother and you lots of luck at your meeting.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Many prayers needed - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2007 7:03 am

bethandmanly wrote:
I'll definitely keep praying for the kids and for you and Mom too. I hope this meeting--even if it's ugly--ends up bringing the kids back to you, where they belong.

Hang in there Savannah!

{{HUGS}}

My thoughts exactly. I'm still with ya, Savannah...I haven't forgotten your crusade...I pray every day for a happy outcome in this situation. Keep on believing! Love

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many prayers needed   Many prayers needed - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Many prayers needed
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next