Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Young Pioneers - Christmas

Go down 
+2
Lori
Prairie Dweller
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Happy010

Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:10 am

About a month ago I found a vhs copy of "Young Pioneers - Christmas". I finally got around to watching it last night and wondered if anyone here has seen it?

It was interesting reading the credits and seeing "Ed Friendly" and "Blanche Hanalis".

The movie was all right though I doubt I would ever watch it again though. It wasn't bad... it was a bit corny and very predictable...

It was neat seeing Yancy Tucker from The Waltons.

Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:29 am

I'm pretty sure I've seen it. I know I've seen the first movie--Young Pioneers.

Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Lorike10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:39 am

I have only seen the first one I Really enjoyed

Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Jacobk10Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Jacob210
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:04 pm

I never saw these. Actually, I was surprised to find out they existed.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:42 pm

I was surprised as well when I saw the vhs cover. I thought, "Isn't Young Pioneer's Rose's book?" I pulled out the movie and on the cover it said, "Based on the story written by Rose Wilder Lane."

I can't seem to dig up much information about it.

According to IMDb it was a short-lived tv series with three episodes.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Can you put up a photo of the dvd? I didn't know it had been made. Might need to see if I can find this.

Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 am

This is the First movie
Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas 51KJ2YE3VML._SL500_AA300_
This is the 2nd one
Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas 10975509_det

Sorry Gin they were never released on DVD only on VHS and they are a little hard to find

Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Jacobk10Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:03 am

Thanks for posting pictures Jacob. Where did you find these? I could always get the vhs tapes and put them onto dvds. I have never seen them before. I like corny stuff....lol

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Amazon has some and ebay has them sometimes as well, What kind of Machine do you use to put VHS on DVD?

I think you will like them i have only seen the first one but I really enjoyed that one

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Well I don't have anything yet..but my hubby is on the hunt for something. He is wanting to put home movies on dvd too, so hope to find somthing soon. Thanks...I will look for those.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:07 pm

My hubby has a DVD recorder. It doesn't always work perfectly, and to transfer VHS to DVD is a pain in the neck. What it does to well is record from the TV to DVD directly. He stores all his Bruins games that way.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:14 am

Thanks for the heads up. We were just trying to get everything saved. I even have my grandmother on tape with Nathan at 1 month. She passed away in a car accident two months after that was taken, so I really want to save that. Its the only recording we have with her voice .

Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Gin, if you want I can make a vhs copy of the video.

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Attention Young Pioneers Fans, on my Trip i stop at a Kmart in Michigan and i found Young Pioneers On DVD, It was a 15 Film Adventure Pack, It has 3 DVDs with 15 Movies on them Which also has Young Pioneers i of course bought one, I also Saw Amazon now has Young Pioneers Christmas DVD the Price is Very Cheap gonna order that one as well Smile

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:44 pm

never heard of it..

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Pioneers - Christmas   Christmas - Young Pioneers - Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Young Pioneers - Christmas
Page 1 of 1