Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for Phebe needed

Go down 
+4
Rhonda
Vanesa
bethandmanly
Savannah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for Phebe needed  Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Prayers for Phebe needed  Happy010

Prayers for Phebe needed  Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:47 pm

I haven't had a chance to update on Phebe lately...She's been home from the hospital for a little while now - having regained some of her motor skills and the ability to speak - but she has no memory from before two weeks ago. It's all gone. She's having to relearn everything...how to read, write....everything. Phebe sometimes walks in her sleep, and this morning, when her dad came home from church, she was gone. They're afraid that she was sleep walking and may have been picked up by someone. Even just wandering out there in her condition isn't safe. She doesn't know how to take care of herself right now. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything more.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Prayers for Phebe needed  6472 Her dad found her! She was lost and wandering several miles from home. Thank the Lord for such a quick answer to prayer! (And for such a happy result!)
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers for Phebe needed  Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:27 pm

How scary. I'm so glad she was found.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm praying for her...Poor girl! I think there's nothing more scaring than lssing your memory. It's like you not being you for the amount of time you cannot remember. What an awful thing... Blue

Vanesa.

Prayers for Phebe needed  Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm

No I can't imagine, either. She doesn't remember anything she was taught - not even what a cat or a dog is. She's having to learn everything all over again.

Hannah said that her husband found Phebe because a neighbor happened to see her walking all alone, and was worried - so they drove over to Hannah's and asked if Phebe was just out for a walk, or if she was missing. He drove them back to where he'd seen Phebe, and she was still there....barefoot and in her pajamas. She'd been sleepwalking. When they asked her how she'd woke up, she said that someone had honked at her. When she woke up, she was walking along the yellow line in the center of a busy road.
Prayers for Phebe needed  279394 What an answer to prayer that she was unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Prayers for Phebe needed  Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Glad Phebe was found and is safe.....such a scary thing..... Yikes

I know I posted something on fb, but keeping up with both places gets confusing.....
Huh?

Prayers for Phebe needed  Rhonda10Prayers for Phebe needed  Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Phebe is in need of prayers again. Her mom thought that she was sleeping in today, and decided to let her sleep because Phebe has such trouble with insomnia. Around noon, Hannah started to get worried when Phebe still wasn't waking up. She tried to wake Phebe and couldn't, so Hannah called an ambulance. Phebe is still unresponsive and unconscious, and all of the blood tests have come back clear, so they have no idea what's causing the problem. I know her family would deeply appreciate prayers, and so would I.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 pm

I will be praying.

Prayers for Phebe needed  PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:07 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this, Savannah. Phebe will be in my prayers. What has happened with the fact that the doctor had prescribed 2 meds that didn't mix well, most likely causing her brain damage?

Prayers for Phebe needed  TeresaKeeper

Last edited by Teresa on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for Phebe needed  Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm sorry, I missed this original post and I guess I missed it on facebook too. What a sad situation. No I will be praying for Phebe.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 am

How frightening. I'll definitely be praying for them.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:32 am

How scary. I'll be praying for Phebe & her family. Sleep walking on busy street, that is scary. God must have send guardian angels to protect her, from a busy street.

When, I was in car accident, back in 1993. I had to learn all over again. I have lost memory. I still need to be reminded. But, I can remember most things now, than after my car accident.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Phebe needed    Prayers for Phebe needed  Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Phebe needed
Page 1 of 1