Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which episode is this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
easyt72000
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
easyt72000

Number of posts : 126
Mood : Which episode is this? Party010

Which episode is this? Empty
PostSubject: Which episode is this?   Which episode is this? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 am

I got home after work yesterday and turned on Hallmark. Caroline was talking to a man that looked EXACTLY like Bryan Cranston-"Malcolm in the Middle," "Seinfeld," and "Breaking Bad." But it probably wasn't him.He was saying some very outrageous things to Caroline and he tried to attack her and she held up a torch in his face to defend herself. I have never seen this episode before. What happens in it? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Which episode is this? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Which episode is this?   Which episode is this? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 am

I'm pretty sure that you were watching, "A Faraway Cry," from season 8. Here is the summary of that episode. Scroll down to episode 20.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071007/episodes#season-8

At the end of the episode, Caroline's friend dies, and Caroline and Dr. Baker agree to lie to the baby's father, and tell him that his baby also died. The baby's father was the man you saw yelling at Caroline. He was totally unfit to be a father, and Caroline knew that he wouldn't be able to care for the baby properly. She made sure that the baby was given to a loving family. If I remember correctly, another baby was born at the same time, but passed away. Those parents were very loving people. Caroline had gotten to know them while at the camp. I think that Caroline and Dr. Baker switched babies, so that the loving couple would be able to care for the baby that lived. The unfit father believed that his baby had died, along with his wife.

Which episode is this? TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Which episode is this? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Which episode is this?   Which episode is this? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:40 pm

That is such a DARK episode.....both the plot and the scenes...... Huh?

Which episode is this? Rhonda10Which episode is this? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Which episode is this? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Which episode is this?   Which episode is this? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Yes. It was "A Faraway Cry"...Is the darkest epie in all LHOTP, and I think it's the only one I didn't want to see more than once...

Vanesa.

Which episode is this? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which episode is this?   Which episode is this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which episode is this?
Page 1 of 1