HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 23096
Mood :

PostSubject: Holidays/Places   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am

Out of all the places you've been to, why do you remember places??

Tasmania stands out as one of the best, simply because of the scenery and photography opportunities. grinsmiley And while I didn't manage to tempt a trout(Bad luck, had 2 throw the hook), the fishing still stands out as some of the best; fish everywhere. Love And the flight sim. HeeHee

(Horseshoe Falls, Mt Field National Park)

Barrington Tops National Park, NSW will be forever etched in my memory due to the capture of my first ever wild trout there. Love

(Flicked a spinner into the shallow run in the far bottom right of the photo and retrieved it with the flow into the deep pool below it.)

(The pool.)

And Perth WA because I had the privilege of playing the piano in a friends wedding and the very well organized city(Yes I do pay attention to details like that lol).

(Not my photo)

How about yours? What stands out in your holidays?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7219
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Holidays/Places   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:29 pm

I love the Outer Banks of NC, but we go so often that it seems like a second home to us. I don't remember a lot about Montreal except the beautiful church we attended (can't remember the name). I remember enjoying Bermuda, but don't recall much of the trip, as it was senior year and we just had our 25th high school reunion. Yikes

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8655
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Holidays/Places   Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Alex, that shot of the waterfalls is one of my favorites! Really beautiful.

I have to say that for me, the place that has left me breathless is Big Sur. loveheart I need to go back there again to take pictures and video. I'm 4 hours drive from it. It's really hard to drive there because all you want to do is look at the scenery, it's challenging maintaining your eyes on the road! lol

The temperature is in the 60s/70s, crisp and cool, the wind feels heavenly and the sound of the waves crashing against the amazing rock formations reminds you how little you are.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holidays/Places   Today at 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1