HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

I am going to be an extra in Batman!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buttercup
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 3333
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: I am going to be an extra in Batman!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:33 pm

That's so cool, Beckie. I didn't know, extras had be there for like 12 hours. I thought, they called you. Say be here before 5pm for the extra. Cause, I always wanted do an extra in a movie. (with my favorite actors of course.) But, I couldn't handle doing 12 hours with my bad back & bad hip. Will make my pain worse. What do you do, while waiting your turn for a scene?

Lil' Webbies Reading Psalm 23
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: I am going to be an extra in Batman!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:50 pm

You pretty much just sit or stand there in between takes. You can watch the crew and actors do different things. Movie making is really cool!

I am on the right hand side of the field in the stands. Not at the very top, but about midway up. Good luck finding me in that crowd, lol. I don't know if they zoomed in on us, the cameras were pretty far away. They focused more in the crowd on the side caddy corner to us.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I am going to be an extra in Batman!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2