Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episodes with Grace missing.

Go down 
+5
Rhonda
ChristinaAL
LIWnut
AllieCat
RoseRed
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RoseRed
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
RoseRed

Number of posts : 372

Episodes with Grace missing. Empty
PostSubject: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 5:56 pm

It drives me nuts the episodes where something is going on and the baby is nowhere to be seen.

If the whole town is at church and the Ingalls arent holding the baby, where is she? lol

This happened a few times when Carrie was small too, but alot more with Grace.

In the episode where everyone got Anthrax for example and Laura and Albert were sick...everyone was at the blind school, including Ma.
Pa was out with Garvey getting medicine out of town.

Where on earth were Carrie and Grace?
Did Ma leave them at home?

Drives me nuts LOL bawling
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 9:17 pm

In the anthrax episode, "Mortal Mission", Ma tells Pa that Carrie and Grace were staying in Hester Sue's room.

I know what you mean though about Grace being absent when the rest of the family is there, especially in church.[/i]
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Episodes with Grace missing. Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 6:03 pm

This happens in the books too. The littlest one is forgotten sometimes.

Episodes with Grace missing. MarilynKeeper Episodes with Grace missing. Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 6:43 pm

There are a lot of episodes where I've noticed Grace missing too. Of course, now that I'm actually trying to think about which ones, I can't remember! :sad5: LOL.

Episodes with Grace missing. ChristinaKeeper2 Episodes with Grace missing. 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Episodes with Grace missing. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 7:22 pm

You know what? Grace is not the only one MIA in the episodes.....In the one epie when the women go on strike, we see that Mrs. Foster has twins, and they are pretty young children too. While she works at the post office and her husband does his farm work or whatever he did, who is watching the children? Then there were several times when Laura was off doing something and Rose wasn't with her.....you know Almanzo was working the farm, where was Rose? :unsure:

Episodes with Grace missing. Rhonda10Episodes with Grace missing. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 3:17 pm

I noticed today in Come Let Us Reason Togetherthat the whole Ingalls family, with the exception of Ma, was never seen!! You would think that Laura would be interested in Nellie giving birth!
Back to top Go down
rana
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
rana

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 7:43 am

In the episode, when the Ingalls adopt James and Cassandra (was it "The lost ones"?) there is a scene when Cassandra is with Caroline in the restaurant, because she is too afraid to attend school.
In this episode you can see all Ingalls-kids enter the town with Caroline that morning, but Grace is not with them. And Charles is working at the mill, so it's very unlikely that he does the baby sitting.

Well I think when the younger children are not among their families, and because there is no nursery in Walnut Grove, they must being kept with the hens in that chicken wire corral, all farmers seem to have. There the little ones are safe and have planty of company to play with. grinsmiley

Episodes with Grace missing. Ranake10
Back to top Go down
RoseRed
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
RoseRed

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 11:53 am

Or maybe Bandit babysits! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 7:30 pm

LOL Rana, that must be it! Thumbsup

Episodes with Grace missing. ChristinaKeeper2 Episodes with Grace missing. 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 8:42 am

The only thing I ever been able to come up with is maybe a neighbor watches the younger ones at times. Or maybe if Laura is not around in a scene she is watching them. This happens on shows all the time and it drives me mad.
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009
Mood : Episodes with Grace missing. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 9:02 pm

i seen her today in the episode called fagin

Episodes with Grace missing. GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 3:54 pm

I watched "Dance With Me" today. Toward the end, Laura is dawdling up in the loft, not really wanting to go to the dance because she didn't think the boy she liked (Jason, the one who called her a "toad face") would want to dance with her. When Pa came up to see what was taking her so long to get ready, Laura asked if she could just stay home with Grace. Pa said that Hester Sue was going to watch Grace. So in at least this episode, they had this covered. Other times, I think they just forgot.

Episodes with Grace missing. JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Episodes with Grace missing. Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 am

I think, I notices that, the last time, i watched the later seasons. I'm still on Season 4. So, I got long ways, before, I watch later seasons.

@RoseRed that must be it. Bandit, watching Grace.

Caroline: Bandit, you must stayed home, watch Grace. While, I go work @ Nellie's Restaurant. The kids @ school. Charles went to work @ the mill.

Bandit: Woof!!! *wags tail, happily.*

Grace: *Smiling cutely.*

Caroline: *Praying to God.* Lord, please watch over Grace. Make sure, Bandit does good job, baby-sitting Grace. ~Amen

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episodes with Grace missing.   Episodes with Grace missing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Episodes with Grace missing.
Page 1 of 1