Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sound of Music fans...

Go down 
+11
Prairie Dweller
pamh36
Honeybee
bethandmanly
Amy
Krissy
Teresa
Rob
Carol
Rhonda
Savannah
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 Goodsi10

Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music fans...   Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:22 am

Julie Andrews is on "Live With Kelly & Michael" this morning.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music fans...   Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:32 pm

HeeHee I missed that, but when I was looking online to find it on YouTube, I found several Julie Andrews & Gene Kelly clips that were a lot of fun to watch. Here's one:

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music fans...   Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 6:33 pm

There is a repeat of 'The Untold Story of 'The Sound of Music,' a Diane Sawyer Special on ABC tonight. It starts in 30 minutes here, so check your TV Schedule... Thumbsup

Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 Rhonda10Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music fans...   Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Thanks Rhonda!

Rob wrote:
I just finished that documentary, Marilyn.  Wow!  That was really interesting!

I finally was able to watch the rest of it at my dad's.  SO good.  I think it's so cute how she and Christopher Plummer had such a true chemistry yet never 'hooked up', and became best friends. loveheart  Cracked me up when he said that her kid was always around and he thought that was inconvenient! HeeHee Not like she would ever have gone for it anyway---I love how she called herself an immature nitwit or something like that and said she would never have even figured out any 'advances' on her anyway! Laughing

Sad though, about her marriage and childhood....she really has been through the mill.  It broke my heart to hear her speak of her lost voice.  Such an amazing gift she had---gone. No   I love what her daughter said about finding her voice in 'another' way, and how that helped her. yes  Still, I can't fault her for this depression in the months/years losing her voice. Blue

Julie Andrews has always been the type of woman I've always felt like I could just go sit down and have coffee with, lol....not a stuffy, pretentious brit in the least. Just very real.  She reminds me of my mom actually, so that's probably another reason why I've always been intrigued by her. (aside from her beautiful voice and acting chops!).

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music fans...   Sound of Music fans... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sound of Music fans...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3