HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Sound of Music fans...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52440
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music fans...   Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:22 am

Julie Andrews is on "Live With Kelly & Michael" this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53785
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music fans...   Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:32 pm

HeeHee I missed that, but when I was looking online to find it on YouTube, I found several Julie Andrews & Gene Kelly clips that were a lot of fun to watch. Here's one:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Number of posts : 19922
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music fans...   Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:33 pm

There is a repeat of 'The Untold Story of 'The Sound of Music,' a Diane Sawyer Special on ABC tonight. It starts in 30 minutes here, so check your TV Schedule... Thumbsup

CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13370
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music fans...   Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Thanks Rhonda!

Rob wrote:
I just finished that documentary, Marilyn.  Wow!  That was really interesting!

I finally was able to watch the rest of it at my dad's.  SO good.  I think it's so cute how she and Christopher Plummer had such a true chemistry yet never 'hooked up', and became best friends. loveheart  Cracked me up when he said that her kid was always around and he thought that was inconvenient! HeeHee Not like she would ever have gone for it anyway---I love how she called herself an immature nitwit or something like that and said she would never have even figured out any 'advances' on her anyway! Laughing

Sad though, about her marriage and childhood....she really has been through the mill.  It broke my heart to hear her speak of her lost voice.  Such an amazing gift she had---gone. No   I love what her daughter said about finding her voice in 'another' way, and how that helped her. yes  Still, I can't fault her for this depression in the months/years losing her voice. Blue

Julie Andrews has always been the type of woman I've always felt like I could just go sit down and have coffee with, lol....not a stuffy, pretentious brit in the least. Just very real.  She reminds me of my mom actually, so that's probably another reason why I've always been intrigued by her. (aside from her beautiful voice and acting chops!).

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music fans...   Today at 7:15 am

Back to top Go down

Sound of Music fans...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3