Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Philippines

Go down 
+9
Krissy
LIWnut
Misti
alexczarn
Amy
Teresa
Rob
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Goodsi10

Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Ozzy did overact a bit, didn't he? Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 440956
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Rob wrote:

He's a horrible actor! LOL

Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:05 pm

EWWWW I cannot stand Jim talking to Cochran like that. I like how Brandon told him to watch what he says, that's why he got screwed. I just want to coddle that poor kid. That tribe sure was mean to him. What a horrible Survivor experience for him. No So glad Keith got voted off. But whey was it between him and Rick? I know they wanted to have a tie, but why them 2? And why did Ozzy give his idol to Whitney?

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
EWWWW I cannot stand Jim talking to Cochran like that. I like how Brandon told him to watch what he says, that's why he got screwed. I just want to coddle that poor kid. That tribe sure was mean to him. What a horrible Survivor experience for him. No

Yeah, I didn't like that either! Right then I would have reminded him that Jim had once made a plan to get rid of Ozzy

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:48 am

Jeff Probst turns 50 today!

Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 535339
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Their reasoning behind Christine coming back into the game was strange. If she would have come back into the game and switched sides, she would have been with Ozzy and his team. She was originally on Coach's team. I think she planned on switching all along, which would have brought her to Ozzy's team. Then, they wouldn't have had to worry about numbers. She would have switched over to their side. She couldn't stand Coach and her original tribe.

Happy Birthday to Jeff!!

Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm finally caught up and can share on this thread! Wednesdays are bad for us and we're now going to my parents' on Sunday nights to catch up. We watched two tonight and are all caught up. Wow, were these last two great, or what?!

Carol wrote:
Rob wrote:

He's a horrible actor! LOL

Um, yeah....that was seriously pathetic. HeeHee

Go Cochran!! I absolutely loved the flipped. Sorry Jim and Ozzy, that was NOT a cowardly thing to do...that was courageous. The EASY thing would have been to stay with the tribe that didn't respect him. And good grief, they were going to vote him out! They said as much! WHY would he have loyalty to them after that?! LOVE it. Jim is such a JERK....haven't been able to stand him from the beginning...he's smart and everything and half the time I like his logic and almost like him, and then he says and does things that reveal the shady car-salesman underneath it all. Whistle

Wow, Jeff is 50!!! Happy Birthday to Jeff! Sure can't imagine this show without him!

Teresa, happy to see you back! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Cochran was indeed brave. I was thinking the same thing. How is it cowardly to turn against his tribe? Duh, what a moron James is. He just wanted to be mean. I hope everyone is ready for tonight's episode! greenS

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:10 pm

WOOOHOOO so glad that scum bag was voted off and Cochran has people sticking by him!!! I just hope the other jerk does win at redemption.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm still pulling for Ozzy to rejoin the game. I am a Cochran fan, however. He has some really funny comments when he's ripping on people. It cracked me up when he was making fun of Ozzy, pouting, a couple of weeks ago. The rest of his former tribe got a chuckle out of it, too.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:31 pm

It was so funny seeing Cochran dancing, wearing the cowboy hat laugh3

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Way to go, Ozzy!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Couldn't believe Brandon spelled Dawn's name "Don" during the vote. I hope he goes next for that reason.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Barney-fife-bugeyed
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:52 pm

That was funny! I've always noticed in the past, during Tribal Council, how BADLY people spell each other's names. Even names that are relatively easy to spell.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:14 pm

I know. It's hilarious.

Rob ROTFL

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:47 pm

people will do anything to win money.lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Rob wrote:
Couldn't believe Brandon spelled Dawn's name "Don" during the vote. I hope he goes next for that reason.

Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Barney-fife-bugeyed

You ought to join the Survivor cast Rob! batEyes

Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:03 pm

iam sure he do good.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:17 pm

I'd probably die of malnutrition the first day. Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 811339
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:29 am

you should try out rob. LOL

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:09 pm

I'm caught up again! Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 570976

I've been enjoying watching Ozzy getting knocked out of his high horse, lol. Sorry Teresa, he's lost a fan in me---not liking him at all this season. He's either being cocky or a total baby. He's definitely not living up to his 'superman' persona he had created on Survivor before this---he's not rocking the challenges like he likes to try to make us 'believe' either. I love how he asked Cochran if he 'made him feel small', and Cochran answered him directly. Um, Ozzy, who are you kidding? I mean, at least OWN it! You ARE responsible for your tribemate switching! Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 279394 Well, Jim even more so, but yeah...they both deserved to be in the position they're in now. Cochran didn't do anything 10 zillion other players haven't done other seasons when their tribes have been too vocal about outing them. Needless to say, I was overjoyed to see Jim go. JERK.

I was bummed to see that Sophie chose not to flip things up. I like that Albert is not being 'played' by Coach and is willing to shake things up. I'm with Cochran...I like to see the big moves and have no respect for the players who aren't willing to implement them when necessary. Looks like Sophie's riding coat tails just like Edna.

I'm most entertained by Coach this season...you gotta admit, this guy is a character! They couldn't have scripted him better if they tried! Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 440956
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Ozzy's good looks just get the better of me. Ha! I love Coach's looks into the camera when Tribal Council is over, and they're about to leave. I think he gives Jeff a wink.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Teresa wrote:
Ozzy's good looks just get the better of me. Ha!

Laughing Well, I will give you that...I do like that about him. Wink

Teresa wrote:
I love Coach's looks into the camera when Tribal Council is over, and they're about to leave. I think he gives Jeff a wink.

I missed that! HeeHee We were all laughing when he tried to nonchalantly listen in on conversations in this last episode. He just can't stand to see his 'flock' scatter around! HeeHee He doesn't realize it, but he's as paranoid as Russell! Yikes
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Coach has done the wink a few times. Maybe it's to us, the TV audience. It's quite funny. I can't remember if they showed him last week or not. I always watch for it now.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Very cool behind the scenes clip of this weeks challenge practice.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2171509704/survivor-south-pacific-challenge-preview-deja-vu

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Philippines   Survivor: Philippines - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Philippines
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next