Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for my neighbors and me...

Go down 
+6
alexczarn
Lori
pamh36
Honeybee
Rhonda
Vanesa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Prayers for my neighbors and me... - Page 2 Bokmal10

Prayers for my neighbors and me... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Buttercup wrote:
Vanesa, sorry going through this. October is only 16 days away.

Yes, we had neighbor who was loud. But, not like yours. We used to lived in apartments for like 8 years. They we're there for like 2 years or so. (Cause single man, lived there. But, he was always on business. So, we rarely hear him. He was no trouble.) Back to the couple. They stomp around loud music, loud tv, etc.... Well, they have son. (Not sure, if she was pregnant when they moved in or they already had kid.) Every morning. She will turn on the Lion King for her son. (His room his above my older sister & mine room.) We could hear it. It was like early in the morning. My parents could hear them having sex at night other weird loud noises. When we tell them be quiet. Like using a shampoo banging on the ceiling they either make more noise or flush the toilet. But, we did left the apartment. Now, we lived in a house. We could still hear our neighbors. At least, their not above us.

I'll pray, October will come by fast.

I had one of these too, Buttercup...and I be4lieved it was the worsest I've ever experienced...Until now. TJis lady is just awful. Yikes But you said it: October is only some days ahead! grinsmiley

Vanesa.

Prayers for my neighbors and me... - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Prayers for my neighbors and me... - Page 2 Bokmal10

Prayers for my neighbors and me... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:55 am

Vanesa wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
Vanesa, sorry going through this. October is only 16 days away.

Yes, we had neighbor who was loud. But, not like yours. We used to lived in apartments for like 8 years. They we're there for like 2 years or so. (Cause single man, lived there. But, he was always on business. So, we rarely hear him. He was no trouble.) Back to the couple. They stomp around loud music, loud tv, etc.... Well, they have son. (Not sure, if she was pregnant when they moved in or they already had kid.) Every morning. She will turn on the Lion King for her son. (His room his above my older sister & mine room.) We could hear it. It was like early in the morning. My parents could hear them having sex at night other weird loud noises. When we tell them be quiet. Like using a shampoo banging on the ceiling they either make more noise or flush the toilet. But, we did left the apartment. Now, we lived in a house. We could still hear our neighbors. At least, their not above us.

I'll pray, October will come by fast.

I had one of these too, Buttercup...and I be4lieved it was the worsest I've ever experienced...Until now. TJis lady is just awful. Yikes But you said it: October is only some days ahead! grinsmiley

Vanesa.

Oh, wow. Yup, just two weeks to go, for October to come.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down

Prayers for my neighbors and me...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2