Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AOGG - The Sequel: Now in HD!

Go down 
+4
Prairie Dweller
bethandmanly
Krissy
Carol
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : AOGG - The Sequel:  Now in HD! - Page 2 Headac10

AOGG - The Sequel:  Now in HD! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOGG - The Sequel: Now in HD!   AOGG - The Sequel:  Now in HD! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Amy wrote:
Lori wrote:
I need to get it on DVD. I have it the first two on VHS but no working VCR. It's been a few years since I've gotten to watch them. I miss watching them with my girls! bawling

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
i still got my vhs too.

I had a sleepover at my friend's house this weekend (yes, 40 somethings do that too HeeHee ), and we were going to watch her 20 year old AOGG VHS copy. But honestly, after a few minutes, I couldn't stand it. It sounds snobby, but it would have been agonizing for me to sit through that! My dvd has excellent quality, and the whole idea with AOGG is to absorb the amazing Canadian scenery along with everything else. We ended up watching Dr. Quinn. greenS

I have not washed my VHS in such a long long time. I put them away. I can't seem to get a heart to give them away. lol.

ya. i guess afther watching them too many times it loses that clear sound and picture.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : AOGG - The Sequel:  Now in HD! - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: AOGG - The Sequel: Now in HD!   AOGG - The Sequel:  Now in HD! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:25 am

I noticed that they also just released Anne3 in HD. I'm not certain how much better looking Anne3 could get but at least that one would actually really seem as though it really were HD!

AOGG - The Sequel:  Now in HD! - Page 2 PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : AOGG - The Sequel:  Now in HD! - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: AOGG - The Sequel: Now in HD!   AOGG - The Sequel:  Now in HD! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Ya.Same with me. anne 3 came out in what 1999 or 200 right? so the picture is probly good.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AOGG - The Sequel: Now in HD!   AOGG - The Sequel:  Now in HD! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AOGG - The Sequel: Now in HD!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2