HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

The Werewolf of Walnut Grove

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 2916
Mood :

PostSubject: The Werewolf of Walnut Grove   Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:38 pm

A single father arrives in Walnut Grove with his son, Bart. The boy creates immediate trouble in school.Miss Wilder is about to leave her job when......

Great episode.
I always like the school episodes... greenS

Leaves Leaves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37837
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf of Walnut Grove   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Yes a great one. I'am so glad that the children stand up to the mean dude. Thumbsup

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunnydayz5
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 14
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf of Walnut Grove   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:56 pm

I must confess, this is my favorite Almanzo episode so far... (I'm watching them all in order) I loved how Almanzo immediately picks Laura up when Bartholomew was beating up Albert, like she was the one getting hurt HeeHee . and Laura's good bye to Almanzo...there are 4 girls in my family, including my mom. Needless to say, my dad had to cover his ears because we kept squealing so much grinsmiley

Sheesh that big kid was such a jerk. Bartholomew[b] was horrid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52511
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf of Walnut Grove   Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 pm

I saw this one today. Either I'd never seen it before, or else it had been so long that I'd forgotten. It was a good one, but I was surprised that they used the same ending, with the younger kids banding together to beat up the bad kid, that they'd used in "The Bully Boys" three seasons earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37837
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf of Walnut Grove   Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Rob wrote:
I saw this one today.  Either I'd never seen it before, or else it had been so long that I'd forgotten.  It was a good one, but I was surprised that they used the same ending, with the younger kids banding together to beat up the bad kid, that they'd used in "The Bully Boys" three seasons earlier.  

I never noticed that.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"

Number of posts : 7918
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf of Walnut Grove   Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:30 pm

I thought this was a great episode! Wow, that Bart and his dad sure were awful! I love how Albert came up with the idea of dressing up as a werewolf and scaring Bart. I was really laughing during the whole part where they were playing Albert was chained up in the barn and was a werewolf. They gave Bart a good scare.... their plan was working perfectly until Carrie had to come out and ruin it! I suspect that Bart might not have really "changed" if the scare had worked as intended. I love how Laura thought up that the whole class had to stand up to Bart the next time he bullied someone. It was amazing that once they all stood up to him that he quickly changed and realized his defeat. I love how when Bart's dad wanted to go break up the fight against his son that Almanzo reminded him he was the one that said grown ups let kids handle things on their own!  Glad Bart changed in the end and the Wilders got to stay in Walnut Grove. Thumbsup

"That would be a fate worse than death." - Sara Stanley - Road to Avonlea

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner

Number of posts : 1234
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf of Walnut Grove   Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:30 am

I don't like how mean Bart was to Miss Wilder and Albert. He was a mean and nasty bully. So happy the kids took action and stood up to Bart and he apologized to Miss Wilder for all the things he did. Ruth, Bart's mother was there. His father was shown more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf of Walnut Grove   Today at 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf of Walnut Grove
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1