Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Local Commercials

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Local Commercials Goodsi10

Local Commercials Empty
PostSubject: Local Commercials   Local Commercials EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:40 am

Some are really funny... Local Commercials 440956

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Local Commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Commercials   Local Commercials EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 am

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Local Commercials Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Local Commercials Happy010

Local Commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Commercials   Local Commercials EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 am

Local Commercials 85958

The first one: "My wife's boyfriend broke my jaw...." Wait...what??

The second one: "Taxidermized" . . . "I specialize in the most lifelike dead animals anywhere. Period."

Local Commercials 85958
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Local Commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Commercials   Local Commercials EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 am

Savannah wrote:
The first one: "My wife's boyfriend broke my jaw...." Wait...what??

I had to back that up to make sure I'd heard it right. Local Commercials 85958

Savannah wrote:
The second one: "Taxidermized" . . . "I specialize in the most lifelike dead animals anywhere. Period."

And... "Oh no, there's a bear in my bed!" "Nope, it's Chuck Testa." And this is supposed to make her feel better? Local Commercials 440956
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Local Commercials Love-s10

Local Commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Commercials   Local Commercials EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:46 am

ROTFL That first one is the BEST ad I have ever seen in my life....hands down!! Come out and buy a trailer. Or don't. I don't care." laugh3 This guy needs to go into acting!! HeeHee And Rob, I had to back that part up too! Savannah, that was me, "Wait...what???" Laughing

Rob wrote:
And... "Oh no, there's a bear in my bed!" "Nope, it's Chuck Testa." And this is supposed to make her feel better? Local Commercials 440956

She seemed oddly pleased by that. Wait....what??? OhMy scratchead HeeHee Gee, you northern people get funnier commercials than we do down here! Yikes

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Local Commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Commercials   Local Commercials EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:38 am

Amy wrote:
Gee, you northern people get funnier commercials than we do down here! Local Commercials 279394

Oh, they're not from here, Amy. I found them on Reddit this morning. The taxidermy one is from Ojai, California. Not sure about the mobile home guy. Local Commercials 811339

There was a furniture store in Traverse City that had some memorably bad commercials in the '80s. The owner was this rather unattractive man with a voice like nails on a blackboard, but he insisted on being in the commercials. And they never made sense. One began with the announcer saying, "And now a message from our president," and the owner came on wearing a Reagan mask and talking about the store's deals... while making no attempt to sound like Reagan. Local Commercials 279394

Another one had him dressed up like Robin Hood (now there was a sight No ), and it ended with a gorilla chasing him through Sherwood Forest. Because, you know, when you think of Olde England, you think of gorillas. Local Commercials 68167
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

Local Commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Commercials   Local Commercials EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:55 am

Those were the best local commercials I've ever seen. They are usually so tacky.

"My wife's boyfriend ..." laugh3

"I bet you thought this was a real deer" ROTFL

Local Commercials Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Local Commercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Commercials   Local Commercials Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Commercials
Page 1 of 1