Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Youtube LH videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Harrietfan

Number of posts : 133

Youtube LH videos Empty
PostSubject: Youtube LH videos   Youtube LH videos EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:47 am

This is a great video that makes you feel for Nancy. (in my opinion) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_AVNuaE7M
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Youtube LH videos Bokmal10

Youtube LH videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Youtube LH videos EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh, yes...This video makes you feel sorry for Nancy. I know she lied when trying to fool the Olesons about her being a mistreated girl, but I think she must had a sad experience of life befre entering her new family. She didn't act in a normal way...I think she must have suffered when she was a little girl.

Vanesa.

Youtube LH videos Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Harrietfan

Youtube LH videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Youtube LH videos EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Anyone can post any videos of any kind relating to LH here. Yay! a Nancy dicussion! I think Nancy was mentaly ill and that's what explains it for me.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Youtube LH videos Bokmal10

Youtube LH videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Youtube LH videos EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Harrietfan wrote:
Anyone can post any videos of any kind relating to LH here. Yay! a Nancy dicussion! I think Nancy was mentaly ill and that's what explains it for me.

I agree...this gil was not totally "normal". Nellie was the typical snobish, jealous, rich little girl who wants all attention for herself. nancy was kinda of psychopatic... Yikes

Vanesa.

Youtube LH videos Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

Youtube LH videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Youtube LH videos EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 pm

I never could take kindly to Nancy...they made her WAY too bad...almost as stated above, a psychopath in her coldness. She would smile and sneer even when other "bad" children would start to look guilty torturing someone. She locked a girl in the ice house and didn't care at all...I don't think the writers understood that being that callus is beyond what they ever did with Nellie. She was sneaky, conniving, etc. but not someone you didn't understand.
Nancy is just unlovable and her screeching of "mother" is just annoying, not funny.
I wish they had Harriet adopt someone who was somewhat spoiled afterwords but more believable. The best show was when they dunked Nancy at the "mermaid booth". The most human she was all season.
Back to top Go down
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Harrietfan

Youtube LH videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Youtube LH videos EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 am

littlehouselover wrote:
I never could take kindly to Nancy...they made her WAY too bad...almost as stated above, a psychopath in her coldness. She would smile and sneer even when other "bad" children would start to look guilty torturing someone. She locked a girl in the ice house and didn't care at all...I don't think the writers understood that being that callus is beyond what they ever did with Nellie. She was sneaky, conniving, etc. but not someone you didn't understand.
Nancy is just unlovable and her screeching of "mother" is just annoying, not funny.
I wish they had Harriet adopt someone who was somewhat spoiled afterwords but more believable. The best show was when they dunked Nancy at the "mermaid booth". The most human she was all season.
I have fic where the Olesons adopt a nice girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube LH videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Youtube LH videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube LH videos
Page 1 of 1