HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  
Share | 

Youtube LH videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts: 133

PostSubject: Youtube LH videos   Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:47 am

This is a great video that makes you feel for Nancy. (in my opinion) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_AVNuaE7M
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts: 5201
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh, yes...This video makes you feel sorry for Nancy. I know she lied when trying to fool the Olesons about her being a mistreated girl, but I think she must had a sad experience of life befre entering her new family. She didn't act in a normal way...I think she must have suffered when she was a little girl.

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Anyone can post any videos of any kind relating to LH here. Yay! a Nancy dicussion! I think Nancy was mentaly ill and that's what explains it for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts: 5201
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Harrietfan wrote:
Anyone can post any videos of any kind relating to LH here. Yay! a Nancy dicussion! I think Nancy was mentaly ill and that's what explains it for me.

I agree...this gil was not totally "normal". Nellie was the typical snobish, jealous, rich little girl who wants all attention for herself. nancy was kinda of psychopatic... Yikes

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts: 930

PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 pm

I never could take kindly to Nancy...they made her WAY too bad...almost as stated above, a psychopath in her coldness. She would smile and sneer even when other "bad" children would start to look guilty torturing someone. She locked a girl in the ice house and didn't care at all...I don't think the writers understood that being that callus is beyond what they ever did with Nellie. She was sneaky, conniving, etc. but not someone you didn't understand.
Nancy is just unlovable and her screeching of "mother" is just annoying, not funny.
I wish they had Harriet adopt someone who was somewhat spoiled afterwords but more believable. The best show was when they dunked Nancy at the "mermaid booth". The most human she was all season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube LH videos   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 am

littlehouselover wrote:
I never could take kindly to Nancy...they made her WAY too bad...almost as stated above, a psychopath in her coldness. She would smile and sneer even when other "bad" children would start to look guilty torturing someone. She locked a girl in the ice house and didn't care at all...I don't think the writers understood that being that callus is beyond what they ever did with Nellie. She was sneaky, conniving, etc. but not someone you didn't understand.
Nancy is just unlovable and her screeching of "mother" is just annoying, not funny.
I wish they had Harriet adopt someone who was somewhat spoiled afterwords but more believable. The best show was when they dunked Nancy at the "mermaid booth". The most human she was all season.
I have fic where the Olesons adopt a nice girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Youtube LH videos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1