Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pray For Me

Go down 
+7
Julia
pamh36
alexczarn
Vanesa
Rhonda
Amy
Honeybee
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Pray For Me Bokmal10

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:01 am

I been having sharp pain in my back. Anytime, I sit up straight. Feels like my bones are rubbing against each other. Later on today, I have doctors appointments. To see, whats causing my sharp back pain. So, probably do X-Rays & check out my back. Update, when I know what's wrong with my back.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Pray For Me Love-s10

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:59 am

I'm so sorry to hear that Buttercup. Back pain is the worst. Blue You'll be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21160
Mood : Pray For Me Purple2

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Praying for you.... pray

Pray For Me Rhonda10Pray For Me Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Thank you Amy & Rhonda. Well, told my doctor what kind of back pain, I was in. Went to clinic for X-Rays. He gave me some Motrin for the pain. Some stretch exercises. I see him, in two weeks for the test results.

wootwoot

Last edited by Buttercup on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Buttercup wrote:
Thank you Amy & Rhonda. Well, told my doctor what kind of back pain, I was in. Went to clinic for X-Rays. He gave me some Motrin for the pain. Fletcher muscle relaxer medication. Some stretch exercises. I see him, in two weeks for the test results.

Keep praying, Butercup. What an annoying thing...I also had those kind of pains and it's just awful. But doctors saids it was plain stress...Hope in your case it would be nothing serious...

Vanesa.

Pray For Me Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Vanesa wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
Thank you Amy & Rhonda. Well, told my doctor what kind of back pain, I was in. Went to clinic for X-Rays. He gave me some Motrin for the pain. Fletcher muscle relaxer medication. Some stretch exercises. I see him, in two weeks for the test results.

Keep praying, Butercup. What an annoying thing...I also had those kind of pains and it's just awful. But doctors saids it was plain stress...Hope in your case it would be nothing serious...

Vanesa.

Thank you, Vanesa. We didn't know, until we read the pill book. The muscle relaxer medication. Can/might effect my heart. I have hole in my heart called ASD. But, my mom cut it in half. SO, I took half. So, just have to wait & see. Hopefully doesn't effect so much.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Pray For Me Happy010

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Will do!

Pray For Me Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Yes; those pills could affect heart. But they didn't do that to every person. I think it's in some cases. Hope it wouldn't affect you in any way... No

Vanesa.

Pray For Me Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Vanesa wrote:
Yes; those pills could affect heart. But they didn't do that to every person. I think it's in some cases. Hope it wouldn't affect you in any way... No

Vanesa.

It did effect my heart. Half hour later. My whole body got numb. It's still numb my body. I told my mom about it. She said, I don't have take it ever again. Will tell our doctor about it. (in two weeks)

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 am

What a scary effect from the medication! You are in my prayers. I hope they are able to find the cause of the pain so you can get some relief.

Pray For Me PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Pray For Me Cloud910

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Consider it done!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Pray For Me JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Pray For Me Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Pray For Me Happy010

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:24 pm

How are you doing now, Buttercup? Praying for you. Pray For Me 205803
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Pray For Me Headac10

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:20 pm

hope you get better.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:42 am

Buttercup wrote:
Vanesa wrote:

Vanesa.

It did effect my heart. Half hour later. My whole body got numb. It's still numb my body. I told my mom about it. She said, I don't have take it ever again. Will tell our doctor about it. (in two weeks)

But are you sure it IS the heart? Hope it could work for you, but if it makes you feel so bad, please , don't take it again. It could be dangerous for you...Besides if the prospect said it could affect your heart and you have a heart problem as you've told us, the doctor wouldn't let you take this medication...I remember that my grandpa was diabetic and a doctor gave him a medication who would make his sugar in blood go high...Of course, when he read it, he went furious and said to the physician "...Didn't you read in my clinic story that I'm a diabetic and cannot take this?"...The doctor apologized and changed the medication...But what a bad doctor! Ranting banghead

Vanesa

Pray For Me Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:29 am

Vanesa wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
Vanesa wrote:

Vanesa.

But are you sure it IS the heart? Hope it could work for you, but if it makes you feel so bad, please , don't take it again. It could be dangerous for you...Besides if the prospect said it could affect your heart and you have a heart problem as you've told us, the doctor wouldn't let you take this medication...I remember that my grandpa was diabetic and a doctor gave him a medication who would make his sugar in blood go high...Of course, when he read it, he went furious and said to the physician "...Didn't you read in my clinic story that I'm a diabetic and cannot take this?"...The doctor apologized and changed the medication...But what a bad doctor! Ranting banghead

Vanesa

You're right Vanesa. I've said it before and I'll say it again....we have to be advocates for our own health. Doctors have too many patients these days, and most care less than they ever have. It's a shame, but true. No Hope you're doing better, Buttercup.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Pray For Me Goodsi10

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:29 am

We'll keep you in our prayers, Buttercup. Please keep us posted. Pray For Me 410460
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Sorry, took me so long. I been busy. Well, I don't need back surgery. Just have do some stretch exercises to ease the pain. Take pain medication. The doctors office called. Saying, they want me or my mom called back. But, we have wait until tomorrow morning. For the results of Urine Sample, I give them, the last visit. I hope, it's not serious. My mom said, probably, just have take some antibiotics for it. I'm trying not to worried. But, it's like, what is it? Is it, curable or non-curable?

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:04 am

Buttercup wrote:
Sorry, took me so long. I been busy. Well, I don't need back surgery. Just have do some stretch exercises to ease the pain. Take pain medication. The doctors office called. Saying, they want me or my mom called back. But, we have wait until tomorrow morning. For the results of Urine Sample, I give them, the last visit. I hope, it's not serious. My mom said, probably, just have take some antibiotics for it. I'm trying not to worried. But, it's like, what is it? Is it, curable or non-curable?

Why do you think it's non-curable? scratchead I'll keep praying. Please, don't worry and don't be scared.Being scared increases your possibility of becoming really sick. I suffer of cancerophobia and I could say you what a dreadful thing is t believe that the littlest pain anywhere could be a non-curable disease... No

Vanesa.

Pray For Me Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:14 am

Vanesa wrote:
Buttercup wrote:

Why do you think it's non-curable? scratchead I'll keep praying. Please, don't worry and don't be scared.Being scared increases your possibility of becoming really sick. I suffer of cancerophobia and I could say you what a dreadful thing is t believe that the littlest pain anywhere could be a non-curable disease... No

Vanesa.

Thanks Vanesa. I'll tried not be scared or worried. I been having these weird periods. Like, it will get heavy & then light again. I'm still bleeding since End of Sept. This is 3rd week of Oct. (It's like light switch on & off.) Okay, I'm not going worried. I'm going played the games on here. Will keep my mind off, this topic.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Found out the test result. I have Urinary Tract Infection. I'll be taking antibiotic for it.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Yes, THAT can cause back pain. Take those meds and feel better soon!

Pray For Me Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:18 am

Yeah. Sadly I had had this some years ago and was just AWFUL. One can almost think that one has suffering from a terrible non-curable disease...and it's only Urinary Infection. I even had problems with my period back then. It took a certain time to cure the whle thing, but antibiotics are the best. I feel much better after taking them. But you must keep taking them even after you feel O.K. Dpctors will said you what to do. Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Pray For Me Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:29 am

I'm taking my antibiotics. My mo makes sure, I do. I take in liquid forum. I have hard time, swalloing pills. Also on my period. It's very heavy. OhMy

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pray For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray For Me   Pray For Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Pray For Me
Page 1 of 1