HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

My crazy cat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 1872
Mood :

PostSubject: My crazy cat!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 pm

As Miss Savannah has her adventures with her darling Opie, I think I have mine with my Midnight! (They must know each other somehow and collaborate!)

Anyway, this morning I felt something funny going on with my head. When I was fully awake and raised up and there was this BIG plump black thing in my face! Midnight! She was demanding her morning meal...when we don't wake up at like 5am (which we never do), she feels the need to go to everyone and try to wake them up. It is so funny. Then, when no one wakes up she decided to play with the curtain in the hallway which is right next to my parent's bedroom. She acts like a nut. It is so hilarious! scratchead

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53816
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My crazy cat!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:19 pm

So that's who Opie's been texting! Midnight sounds like she's been keeping things lively at your house!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5919
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My crazy cat!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Be careful you don't get a fur ball! Cassie will sit in my doorway and look at me til I come downstairs to feed her. She has a stare that NO one can ignore. CATS!

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My crazy cat!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Savannah wrote:
So that's who Opie's been texting! Midnight sounds like she's been keeping things lively at your house!

She sure has! She is hilarious. She does not act her age (which is quite elderly) at all!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My crazy cat!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Gin wrote:
Be careful you don't get a fur ball! Cassie will sit in my doorway and look at me til I come downstairs to feed her. She has a stare that NO one can ignore. CATS!

Midnight has her funny ways and stares. Sometimes she will just stare at me, then when I get up and pass her, she swats at me! Then she likes to hop up on the dinner table chairs when one of us gets up to get something and see if she can get away with sneaking a bite! I even have a photo of that! HeeHee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 23099
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My crazy cat!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Savannah wrote:

Doesn't Opie text a few other cats?(Oh and Facebook them too HeeHee )

Funny story Julia! Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My crazy cat!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:45 pm

I wish Opie adds me as a friend in Facebook! I wish I could chat with Opie nex "caturday" grinsmiley

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My crazy cat!   Today at 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down

My crazy cat!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1