Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayer request

Go down 
+14
Krissy
LIWnut
Rob
Vanesa
JW
Amy
Savannah
pamh36
Gin
Lori
alexczarn
Davidccl
Rhonda
bethandmanly
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Prayer request - Page 3 Happy011

Prayer request - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:53 am

Prayers being said for you. Smiley Hug

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayer request - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:59 am

Thanks ladies. The steroids seem to be doing the trick. I feel much better today than I have in a long time. God willing I'll be right as rain soon.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Prayer request - Page 3 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 am

Glad you are feeling better.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Prayer request - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:54 am

I'm glad that you are feeling better, Cheryl. How is your right ear doing and your sense of smell?

Prayer request - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayer request - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Cheryl, I am so sorry to hear you've been SO sick! No Glad to hear you're doing better now! Oh my gosh, steroids will do it, all right. I was on them when I had hives and I couldn't stop running around the house, cleaning! I have never had so much energy in my life! Now when I get behind on the housework, my hubby jokes, "Um honey, do you think you could get back on those steroids for awhile?!" HeeHee

Have you had your thyroid checked? If your sense of smell doesn't come back, that would be the first thing to check. Fatigue and loss of smell are two symptoms of hypo/hyper thyroidism.

(((HUGS))) Get well soon!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Prayer request - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:52 pm

sorry to hear that you are having problems my friend. Praying for you as you recover and finish up the duties before the holidays.

Prayer request - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Prayer request - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:44 am

Please pray for my older sister & brother-in-law. They been robbed. Their broke. They have very little money in the bank. Hopefully, nothing will be shut off in their house, during this cold weather season.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:39 am

Wow Buttercup---that is horrible. I will pray for them.

Cheryl, I forgot to reiterate what Savannah was saying about amping up the Vit C. The other vitamin to take is zinc....apparently it is as good or better at preventing flu than a flu shot! Just thought I'd mention that, and you can double up on it during a virus too. Wish I'd known this before I got the flu! Yikes

How are you feeling now?
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:15 pm

I also pray for you, Buttrercup! Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

Prayer request - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Prayer request - Page 3 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:47 pm

That's so sad. Blue

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Buttercup wrote:
Please pray for my older sister & brother-in-law. They been robbed. Their broke. They have very little money in the bank. Hopefully, nothing will be shut off in their house, during this cold weather season.

That’s awful. They will definitely be in my prayers.

Amy wrote:
Cheryl, I forgot to reiterate what Savannah was saying about amping up the Vit C. The other vitamin to take is zinc....apparently it is as good or better at preventing flu than a flu shot! Just thought I'd mention that, and you can double up on it during a virus too. Wish I'd known this before I got the flu! Yikes

How are you feeling now?

Yes, I’m very bad about taking care of myself. After spending the weekend in NYC and not eating as good as I have been this past week, I don’t feel as good as I did before I left, but back to the better diet as of tomorrow should help. I still can’t seem to clear up this right ear. I have three more days of steroids and then we’ll see how things look.

I didn’t know that about zinc. I’ll have to give it a try. Hope you’re feeling better now too, Amy.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:44 am

Oh my goodness, Cheryl. I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick! I'm glad you are starting to feel a little better, and I hope you are back to yourself very soon!

Prayer request - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 am

bethandmanly wrote:
Yes, I’m very bad about taking care of myself. After spending the weekend in NYC and not eating as good as I have been this past week, I don’t feel as good as I did before I left, but back to the better diet as of tomorrow should help. I still can’t seem to clear up this right ear. I have three more days of steroids and then we’ll see how things look.

Hope you can get on track soon, Cheryl. I'm sure that ear has to be driving you nuts!

bethandmanly wrote:
I didn’t know that about zinc. I’ll have to give it a try. Hope you’re feeling better now too, Amy.

Yep, I'm on the mend! Thank you Cheryl! And, if you get on the zinc, I guess the 'chelated' kind is the one to get, because it's better for absoption. I'm going to stay on this stuff throughout the winter...hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Prayer request - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Prayers for all of you. Smiley Hug

Prayer request - Page 3 Alexke11

Last edited by alexczarn on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Alex, Who died and made you FIFE? I think that needs to be left to the one that has earned it.

Prayer request - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Cheryl, did the cyst disappear or are you still having trouble there too? I am praying for you my friend.

Prayer request - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Prayer request - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Gin wrote:
Alex, Who died and made you FIFE? I think that needs to be left to the one that has earned it.

Amen. There's only one person here who can do that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Prayer request - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Prayer request - Page 3 Barney-fife

Prayer request - Page 3 771460
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Yep, that would be the guy. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks for all your prayers. Good news. They got some money. Some of his family owe them money. the bank paid them & she sold a book.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Prayer request - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 pm

That's great, Melissa! Prayer request - Page 3 46567
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Buttercup...so glad things have turned out better for them. Prayer works!

Cheryl....you go girl! Hope you are feeling better . We prairiedogs gather round when one of us is down. Just give us another bark if you need more prayers.

ALex.....NO one made you constable either so back off. This thread is a prayer request and there is no need for that kind of post here. If you will do your homework you will see that Fife has always layed off certain threads such as this. NOW, I'm not saying you need to go play constable elsewhere. You need to stop all together. I happen to know that Shirley will not like seeing such things and it could get you banned from the forum. Yes, I am mad. You are a kid that needs to be told you are out of line. IF you want to continue here kindness to others is something you need to practice. I have sent you pms before about things that you needed to change, but I'm doing it here now because you wont listen.
NOW....lets get back to what this thread is all about. IF you need to say anything to me...pm me. ~ GIN

Prayer request - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:17 am

LIWnut wrote:
Cheryl, did the cyst disappear or are you still having trouble there too? I am praying for you my friend.

I don’t think it went away, Marilyn. Before this cold hit, I was feeling kind of cruddy—abdominal aches, nauseous, etc. I was thinking of going back to the OB/GYN when this cold came on and I began to wonder if that’s why I felt so yucky.

I can say—guys feel free to block your eyes—that I had a regular period this month, so it’s possible that it did clear up.

How are you feeling?

Buttercup wrote:
Thanks for all your prayers. Good news. They got some money. Some of his family owe them money. the bank paid them & she sold a book.

Thanks for sharing the good news with us, Buttercup. I am happy for them. I pray that things continue to improve.

Gin wrote:
Cheryl....you go girl! Hope you are feeling better . We prairiedogs gather round when one of us is down. Just give us another bark if you need more prayers.

Thanks Gin. I’m working through the last few days of my steroids, so we’ll see if it’s all gone. My throat is sore today, but I think that’s from all this coughing. I wanted to nap today, but didn’t get a chance to. I’m off to bed in a few to try and catch some extra winks.
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Your welcome all. Glad, told you the good news. Thumbsup

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 am

Gin wrote:

ALex.....NO one made you constable either so back off. This thread is a prayer request and there is no need for that kind of post here. If you will do your homework you will see that Fife has always layed off certain threads such as this. NOW, I'm not saying you need to go play constable elsewhere. You need to stop all together. I happen to know that Shirley will not like seeing such things and it could get you banned from the forum. Yes, I am mad. You are a kid that needs to be told you are out of line. IF you want to continue here kindness to others is something you need to practice. I have sent you pms before about things that you needed to change, but I'm doing it here now because you wont listen.
NOW....lets get back to what this thread is all about. IF you need to say anything to me...pm me. ~ GIN

Thumbsup

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Prayer request - Page 3 JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request   Prayer request - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer request
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next