HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Playing LHOTP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buttercup
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 3349
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 pm

This pass Sunday. My two nieces & I, were playing Little House On The Prairie. My 1st niece played as Caroline Ingalls. My 2nd niece played has Harriet Olsen. I played as Buttercup, new person in town of Walnut Grove. My pretend husband, Donnie Wahlberg died. He got run over by herd of cows. (My new pretend boyfriend name is Mark Wahlberg. Soon, I'll get married to my pretend brother-in-law. ROTFL We had fun.






Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Awww, that was sweet of you to play Little House with your nieces! You're a good aunty.

PS....Sorry to hear about your husband.
No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52511
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Buttercup wrote:
My pretend husband, Donnie Wahlberg died. He got run over by herd of cows.

Isn't that always the way? No

Buttercup wrote:
(My new pretend boyfriend name is Mark Wahlberg. Soon, I'll get married to my pretend brother-in-law. We had fun.

That ain't Little House... that's The Young & The Restless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Rob!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5919
Location : Curled up with a great book.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:39 pm

I used to play LH too. My brother had to be Carrie. I put dresses on him and made him look girly. Thankfully he doesn't rememeber all of that.

BTW....Michael Learned is now playing Kay Chancellor on YR! I think its a temp thing.




It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buttercup
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 3349
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:53 pm

ROTFL Rob your so funny. I'm sure, my PH will be back alive. Next time, I played with my nieces.


Thank you, Savannah.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37837
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:53 pm

sweet


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Buttercup wrote:
Rob your so funny. I'm sure, my PH will be back alive. Next time, I played with my nieces.

Yup - if he's coming back to life again, it's definitely a soap opera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buttercup
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 3349
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Savannah wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
Rob your so funny. I'm sure, my PH will be back alive. Next time, I played with my nieces.

Yup - if he's coming back to life again, it's definitely a soap opera.

Oh, dear. We don't watch soap operas in our house. My nieces too young watch them. It's all in fun. Laughing




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13378
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Rob wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
My pretend husband, Donnie Wahlberg died. He got run over by herd of cows.

Isn't that always the way? No

Buttercup wrote:
(My new pretend boyfriend name is Mark Wahlberg. Soon, I'll get married to my pretend brother-in-law. We had fun.

That ain't Little House... that's The Young & The Restless!


laugh3



Gin wrote:
BTW....Michael Learned is now playing Kay Chancellor on YR! I think its a temp thing.


Really?!?! thud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 23099
Location : Victor Harbor, South Australia
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Hahaha sounds great Melissa! laugh3 laugh3


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buttercup
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 3349
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:26 pm

alexczarn wrote:
Hahaha sounds great Melissa! laugh3 laugh3


Thanks, Alex. grinsmiley




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5254
Location : Minnesota
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Yes, I am a 15 year vet of the Young and the Restless. Michael Learned is only on temporarily. The actress that she is filling in for is on medical leave for a short time.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5178
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Gin wrote:
I used to play LH too. My brother had to be Carrie. I put dresses on him and made him look girly. Thankfully he doesn't rememeber all of that.

BTW....Michael Learned is now playing Kay Chancellor on YR! I think its a temp thing.

Oh, Gin! Once, I tried to put a dress on my brother and he was close to KILL ME even if he was only four! greenS

Vanesa.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer


Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:07 am

I used to comprimise with my brother. He wanted to play Star Wars once, so Luke Skyewalker taught Carrie how to walk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5987
Location : A Buckeye in Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 am

Kara and Erin used to play LH when they were little too. bawling


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:50 am

{{{Hugs to Lori}}}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5178
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:36 am

Harrietfan wrote:
I used to comprimise with my brother. He wanted to play Star Wars once, so Luke Skyewalker taught Carrie how to walk.

Laughing

Vanesa.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Playing LHOTP   Today at 11:23 am

Back to top Go down
 
Playing LHOTP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Auditions for Independent Film "Playing the Field" Starring Gerard Butler
» Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz
» Advice on playing Skaven
» LHOTP Episodes Showdown (THE MOVIES)
» James Tupper Joins Millennium's 'Playing the Field'

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: