Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bieber Fever

Go down 
+9
Teresa
Amy
alexczarn
Savannah
Krissy
bethandmanly
Honeybee
Rhonda
Rob
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Bieber Fever - Page 2 Headac10

Bieber Fever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 am

alexczarn wrote:
Bieber is, well, um, never mind...

My words too. laugh3
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Bieber Fever - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Justin is from a city about 3 hours from me. I don't listen to his music but went to see his movie when it came out. He was a little cutie when he was little. The movie was pretty good.
I liked this Mistletoe song. I might have to go out and get his holiday album.

Bieber Fever - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Bieber Fever - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Bieber Fever - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Rob wrote:
He has a nice voice. But "I'mma be..."? "Shawty"? I didn't know Justin was black. Bieber Fever - Page 2 440956

Um, yeah. I'mma confused. What the heck is Shawty even supposed to mean?! Somehow I don't think this song is going to stand the test of time. Whistle Other than the chorus, it's kind of a nice song. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Bieber Fever - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:32 pm

From the Urban Dictionary:

A term originating in Atlanta that, in the beginning, referred to a short person or child, but the span of the word has grown to include any and all people, especially a girl that is attractive. It is mostly used as a term of endearment or just a way of addressing someone, like "Wassup Man?" Instead of "man," "shawty" is used. NOTE: Can be shortened to "shawt" or "shawtdawg."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Bieber Fever - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : Bieber Fever - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:42 am

Your education was worth every penny of it, Rob. Bieber Fever - Page 2 185146
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Rob wrote:
From the Urban Dictionary:

A term originating in Atlanta that, in the beginning, referred to a short person or child, but the span of the word has grown to include any and all people, especially a girl that is attractive. It is mostly used as a term of endearment or just a way of addressing someone, like "Wassup Man?" Instead of "man," "shawty" is used. NOTE: Can be shortened to "shawt" or "shawtdawg."

I'm just as confused after reading this as I was before reading it. HeeHee
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Bieber Fever - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:51 am

My guy friends who like me call me "shawty". Now, I know I may be short, but they'll put their arm around me and say, "My lil' shawty." and smile. It's kinda a term of endearment at times.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Bieber Fever - Page 2 JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:21 pm

wish this kid would just disspeare from the music world.He's so darn overratted singer. Bliss

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Betcha never heard the Biebs sound like this before:

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Laughing oh he wants a mature sound now.Still not a fan

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Bieber Fever - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:16 pm

I've not heard too many of his songs....he's not in my song list of people I listen to, but I have to say, for an 18 year old boy, he has his head on straight and he is very giving and would do anything for anyone....I love all the charities he is involved with and I especially love how he treats those will terrible illnesses like they are the most important person in the room......for him to do that....I have to say I really like him.......he does ALL of this and still stays grounded.... Thumbsup

Bieber Fever - Page 2 Rhonda10Bieber Fever - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:55 pm

I agree,about that.Least his music has been clean.Parent approve.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

I know what you mean Krissy....this is sort of catchy and I see what he's trying to do, but it's really not my 'style' of music. But I think it's good that he's expanding and yeah, sounding more 'mature'. Smile

Rhonda, I really like him too....my boys still can't stand the fact that I like him, lol, but he's grown on me...I realized I 'pre-judged' him which I think a lot of people have done. I'm his big defender now when he gets 'picked on' because I think he's the real deal... just a good, genuine kid, who has dealt with fame and success admirably. I think his parents and his strong Christian upbringing have a lot to do with that. yes
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:27 pm

I guess i have miss-judged him too. His music is not my style either. Smile Maybe if i was a little younger i would have liked him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bieber Fever   Bieber Fever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bieber Fever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2