HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Faith healer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37837
Mood :

PostSubject: Faith healer   Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:03 am

A faither healer comes to town.He manages to convince citizens that he is more power-full then the reverend or doc baker.A tragic event happens

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Faith healer   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:52 am

I've always liked this one. There are such fakes like him who have been caught in the act. I think it's trublesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37837
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Faith healer   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:24 am

Harrietfan wrote:
I've always liked this one. There are such fakes like him who have been caught in the act. I think it's trublesome.

Can't believe ppl are still like that in this world.I'am not really sure if it was the pastors fault the boy died.Or maybe it was the father's fault for not taking him. I guess the father believed so much that the pastor would heal them. But all in all i guess its no ones fault.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1014

PostSubject: Re: Faith healer   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:01 am

There will always be frauds but with our technology now, less so. I saw more "I can see the dead" types than faith healers in the last decades.

Sometimes the power or faith or thinking can make you feel better...I worked at a pharmacy where drug studies were done and placebos, fake meds, had to be used by some and the real drug for others. Sometimes just thinking they were getting the real drug made some feel better depending on the disease or ailment. It doesn't cure but can make symptoms better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith healer   Today at 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Faith healer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1