Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tribute to Dabbs Greer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Tribute to Dabbs Greer Purple2

Tribute to Dabbs Greer Empty
PostSubject: Tribute to Dabbs Greer   Tribute to Dabbs Greer EmptyWed May 02, 2007 9:21 am

Lennon Parker from Prairie Talk has made a tribute page to honor Dabbs Greer. If you would like to read it and add your own comments for the Greer Family, click on the link and you can do so. Thanks Lennon! Thumbsup

Dabbs Greer Tribute Page

Tribute to Dabbs Greer Rhonda10Tribute to Dabbs Greer Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Tribute to Dabbs Greer Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Dabbs Greer   Tribute to Dabbs Greer EmptyWed May 02, 2007 11:45 am

I think it's great that Lennon did this. It's hard to believe that such a TV icon is gone.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Tribute to Dabbs Greer Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Dabbs Greer   Tribute to Dabbs Greer EmptyWed May 02, 2007 7:52 pm

I really love what Lennon wrote here:

"In television series, and films usually the lead actor receives most of the credit. However, it is often said that the little actor who isn’t the lead is who makes the television series, and films enjoyable to watch, and with Dabbs Greer he is indeed one of our favorite character actors whose work and talent will live on for years to come making new fans everywhere and most of all, keeping people smiling thanks to television."

This is so true. Thumbsup What would Little House have been without Reverend Alden? And can you even imagine anyone other than Dabbs in that role?

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Dabbs Greer   Tribute to Dabbs Greer EmptyFri May 04, 2007 1:42 pm

It's that it said he never married and had no survivors. I hope he had someone with him in the end. May he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Dabbs Greer   Tribute to Dabbs Greer EmptySat May 05, 2007 3:37 pm

That's very sweet of Lennon. Thanks for posting the link to his site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Dabbs Greer   Tribute to Dabbs Greer Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Dabbs Greer
Page 1 of 1