Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alden's Dilemma

Go down 
+3
Vanesa
Ruth
Krissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Alden's Dilemma Headac10

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:47 pm

A reverend who is passing through walnut grove arouses the suspicions of reverend alden and mr edwards.Alden fears that he will lose his congregaion to the reverend.Me edwards notices that he's spending a lot of time with mrs carter and laura.Leading him imagine the worest.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:51 pm

I think it's so nice what they did for Alden.fixing up that house for him.Poor MR.Edwards thought other wise that something was going on.It just shows how are minds play tricks on us and we act on emotions before knowing the facts.I guess everyone does.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : Alden's Dilemma Pbucket

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:18 pm

This one's great..I loved the part where Almanzo an Mr. Carter are staying at the Japanese hotel... ROTFL

Leaves Alden's Dilemma RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Alden's Dilemma Bokmal10

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 am

I can't help but bursting in laugh when Sarah Carter began to hit Mr. Edwards ! She was very upset when she realized that he believes Laura and herself were having an affair with "the other reverend". laugh3

Vanesa.

Alden's Dilemma Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Vanesa wrote:
I can't help but bursting in laugh when Sarah Carter began to hit Mr. Edwards ! She was very upset when she realized that he believes Laura and herself were having an affair with "the other reverend". laugh3

Vanesa.

So do i.Poor mr Edwards feels so bad afther.

Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : Alden's Dilemma Pbucket

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:46 pm

ROTFL ROTFL

Leaves Alden's Dilemma RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : Alden's Dilemma Goodsi10

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Ruth wrote:
This one's great..I loved the part where Almanzo an Mr. Carter are staying at the Japanese hotel... ROTFL

Oh I know.....the bathtub scene is hilarious

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

Number of posts : 675
Mood : Alden's Dilemma Confus10

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:42 am

Oh yes It was so hard to to LOL when that bath scene came on because I was in a room with my sister and didn't want to wake her up! I had to go into the bathroom to let it out!

Alden's Dilemma PhoebeKeeper

“It was a huge shock when it came and very excited“

This was the duchess of cambridges take on how she felt when William proposed during their official engagement interview with ITN reporter Tom Bradby. There was a real giggle at the end. Cute.
Back to top Go down
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/phoeberule
MandMBubblebath
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MandMBubblebath

Number of posts : 37
Mood : Alden's Dilemma Happy010

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:56 am

This was my favorite episode in season 9. I especially loved the Almanzo and John subplot. The look on their faces when the Japanese family comes in!!!ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL 
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : Alden's Dilemma Bokmal10

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 11:40 am

The scene where Mr. Edwards punched the young Reverend was just so typical of Mr. Edwards. Laura was like a daughter to him and he would do anything to protect her, even if it meant going after the Reverend!

I also enjoyed the bath scene with Almanzo and John, the looks on their faces when the Japanese man came in was almost too much! laugh3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alden's Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alden's Dilemma   Alden's Dilemma Empty

Back to top Go down

Alden's Dilemma
Page 1 of 1