Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The last summer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : The last summer Headac10

The last summer Empty
PostSubject: The last summer   The last summer EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Jason carter starts working for a older lady.They become good friends.MRS.Carter thinks shes too nice.Forbids jason to work for her.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

The last summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last summer   The last summer EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:34 pm

I understand how jason just want to buy something nice for his mother.I think it was nice how he and her became close. It was nice the boy gave the lady some joy

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Harrietfan

Number of posts : 133

The last summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last summer   The last summer EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:23 am

Starting in middle school, I bceame close with some older women the way Jason did. The first time I saw this, I cryed a lot because none of my friends had ever passed away.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

The last summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last summer   The last summer EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Harrietfan wrote:
Starting in middle school, I bceame close with some older women the way Jason did. The first time I saw this, I cryed a lot because none of my friends had ever passed away.

me to kind of

Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : The last summer Goodsi10

The last summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last summer   The last summer EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Not a bad episode

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
MankatoJoe
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
MankatoJoe

Number of posts : 419
Mood : The last summer Pbucket

The last summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last summer   The last summer EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:29 am

It was perhaps not one of the worst in season 9, but you just know, watching it, that it's near the end and the Carters (as well as everyone else) will soon be gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The last summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last summer   The last summer Empty

Back to top Go down

The last summer
Page 1 of 1