Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!

Go down 
+7
Amy
Savannah
brenda_m
Misti
Carol
Melissa
LIWnut
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Happy010

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 11:57 am

Misti wrote:
Rob vehemently and passionately argues against Paris Hilton, her lifestyle and all she stands for as he furtively sneaks off and logs onto that sign to sign that petition!ROTFL

OH NO! "Say it ain't so" Rob! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 12:58 pm

I have no words..... lol
I just hope she does the time! soapbox

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 1:10 pm

It said on the news today that Arnold Schwartzeneger won't sign her petition. He's the one that they are trying to get to let her off. I think she's stuck, serves her right.
Now, in the case of Ty Pennington, I hope that he doesn't have to go to jail. He does so much for som many. But I guess the same rules apply, if you do the crime, you must do the time.

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 1:19 pm

sweetheart wrote:
Well of course all her "male" fans will probly sign....(well some of them)

Does Paris actually have any male fans? People like her and Britney, they have reputations as sex symbols, but I don't know of any guys who pay any attention to them.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 1:20 pm

Savannah wrote:
OH NO! "Say it ain't so" Rob! grinsmiley

It ain't so, Rob. Wave
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 5:24 pm

Full of fun again today, aren't ya! I'd use this smiley: Frying pan but you make me laugh, so I don't want to knock you out! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 8:42 pm

This one`s for you, Paris 🎻 :Hahaha:

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 KEEPERBRENDAParis Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 8:45 pm

Paris, I'll quote a Travis Tritt song, "Here's a quarter, call someone who cares..."

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 HummerParis Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 MistiKeeperParis Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Bookclub5Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 9:07 pm

Savannah wrote:
Full of fun again today, aren't ya! I'd use this smiley: Frying pan but you make me laugh, so I don't want to knock you out! grinsmiley

Oh, it's okay! I don't mean to brag, but I've been told my head is like concrete. :shy:
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 1:33 pm

I heard the report on the news about the fans signing that petition. I don't feel sorry for her, but I do feel sorry for them if she's that much of an integral (ah! calculus term), part of their lives. I don't feel sorry for her. She gets away with way too much and why? B/c she's a celebrity. Why is she a celebrity? B/c she has money. She really hasn't done anything that would make her that well known, except that the little bit parts in movies/TV and (terrible) attempts at singing, were done while she extremely rich. No one else - other people with less money who aspire to seriously act and make music - ever gets a chance that easy. Money can buy a lot of things, but not happiness. Like Savannah said, right now all Paris has is her money and her world seems to be a self-centered circle. Can't be very happy.

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 7:51 pm

Rob wrote:
Savannah wrote:

Oh, it's okay! I don't mean to brag, but I've been told my head is like concrete. :shy:

LOL - Rob.....that's a running joke in my family. When I've crashed my bike a couple of times, or if someone is minorly injured we always say something like "At least I landed on my head. If I'd have landed on anything else, I might have been seriously hurt.". Of course, you all know that that couldn't possibly be true about me . . . . of course......batEyes :thankyou:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 7:54 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
but I do feel sorry for them if she's that much of an integral (ah! calculus term)

I like that word! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:08 pm

Savannah wrote:
ChristinaAL wrote:
but I do feel sorry for them if she's that much of an integral (ah! calculus term)

I like that word! grinsmiley

If I find out I passed the final, I might not be so tense about that word! :haha:

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:24 pm

{{{Christina}}} I know, sweetie. But I had to pick on you... batEyes *Savannah puts on her best angelic face*
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 11:01 am

Misti wrote:
Amy wrote:
Oh Barf, Misti!!! Barf, Barf, BARF!!!! 🤢 Excuse me, but how does SHE give hope to millions of young people all over the world?!?! Is she doing ANYTHING with her money other than party and attempt to look good? She is NO example, other than that of a spoiled little rich girl. Ugh, if Arnold pardons her!!!! And if the law wants to use her as an example, why the heck shouldn't they?! She did the crime, she should serve the time! Period. This is for Paris...those with a weak stomach should turn away---you've been warned:

:fullmoon:

Ironic that Paris's aunt was on Little House...she obviously didn't watch much of it as a kid! :think:

And btw, Misti....LOVE your rank title! Too cute! Thumbsup

Oh, Amy! I thought you were barfing me! ROTFL It is so funny, her trying to fight this so hard. Me, I'm laughing at her! Serves her right! Thanks, Amy! Glad you like my rank title! grinsmiley

Edited to say: I just reread my post. Hope I'm not overdoing it on my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL

ROFL...Misti, barf you?! NEVER! LOLOLOL....It kinda sounded that way though, didn't it? OhMy grinsmiley This is OT, but love the new avatar too, Misti....you certainly have that 'feisty' look in that one! Suits your rank title well! Thumbsup Wink Very pretty pic!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 11:25 am

I have stayed out of this thread so far because I just don't get into stars and others that think they are 'Above the Law". All I can say for Paris is
"BOO HOO, Get a REAL LIFE!" Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 36_1_38

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Rhonda10Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2007 2:45 am

Amy wrote:
Misti wrote:
Amy wrote:
Oh Barf, Misti!!! Barf, Barf, BARF!!!! 🤢 Excuse me, but how does SHE give hope to millions of young people all over the world?!?! Is she doing ANYTHING with her money other than party and attempt to look good? She is NO example, other than that of a spoiled little rich girl. Ugh, if Arnold pardons her!!!! And if the law wants to use her as an example, why the heck shouldn't they?! She did the crime, she should serve the time! Period. This is for Paris...those with a weak stomach should turn away---you've been warned:

:fullmoon:

Ironic that Paris's aunt was on Little House...she obviously didn't watch much of it as a kid! :think:

And btw, Misti....LOVE your rank title! Too cute! Thumbsup

Oh, Amy! I thought you were barfing me! ROTFL It is so funny, her trying to fight this so hard. Me, I'm laughing at her! Serves her right! Thanks, Amy! Glad you like my rank title! grinsmiley

Edited to say: I just reread my post. Hope I'm not overdoing it on my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL

ROFL...Misti, barf you?! NEVER! LOLOLOL....It kinda sounded that way though, didn't it? OhMy grinsmiley This is OT, but love the new avatar too, Misti....you certainly have that 'feisty' look in that one! Suits your rank title well! Thumbsup Wink Very pretty pic!

Thanks Amy!! happy1 I am happy with this picture of myself and I even took it! The "feisty" look was what I was going for...:woohooo:

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 HummerParis Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 MistiKeeperParis Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Bookclub5Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2007 11:56 am

Savannah wrote:
{{{Christina}}} I know, sweetie. But I had to pick on you... batEyes *Savannah puts on her best angelic face*

LOL Savannah, it's okay, I don't mind joking about it Laughing

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2007 4:47 pm

I saw a Tabloid - I forget which one, Star maybe, that had a picture of Paris with the title "I'm scared for my life!" and things such as her fearing "female gangs" and such in prison. Even though you can't always believe the tabloid stuff, if she is that scared, did she ever stop and think for a second that she could've killed someone while driving drunk? I'm sure if anyone saw her car careening at them, they would've been plenty scared for their lives!

Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 2:11 pm

"If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 2:47 pm

carolineingalls wrote:
"If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

:rockon:

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 3:33 pm

My goodness, she will be in there for what...20 days? You'd think she was going into prison for 20 years!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:31 pm

She was going to be there for 45 days... but for good behavior (which means showing to her court hearing) the time was cut in half.... good grief... this gal is so spoiled rotten....
I wouldn't change lives w/ her even for all the money she has... Frying pan

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:49 pm

Good behavior is showing up for your hearing?? That's a seriously low standard. And I agree, Carol. I wouldn't trade lives with her for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!   Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2