Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can we really blame her?

Go down 
+4
Prairie Dweller
Krissy
Savannah
Rob
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Can we really blame her? Goodsi10

Can we really blame her? Empty
PostSubject: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Can we really blame her? 6a00d83451b85a69e20168e5068a7d970c-600wi

DENVER (AP) — Investigators are trying to determine why a woman caused $10,000 worth of damage to a large expressionist painting at the Clyfford Still Museum by punching and scratching it, then removing her pants and sliding down the artwork.

Carmen Tisch, 36, faces charges of criminal mischief in the Dec. 29 attack on the painting, said district attorney spokeswoman Lynn Kimbrough.

The painting, referred to as 1957-J-No. 2, is valued at more than $30 million. The large montage of black, white and burnt orange swaths with a sliver of yellow is from Still's middle period.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Can we really blame her? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Can we really blame her? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Can we really blame her? 184143"Valued at more than $30 million"??. . . . Looking at what you posted, it seems like that should be a typo. . . Or that the wrong photo was attached. That one looks like it should have "Look what Molly drew for me today!" written underneath.

Can we really blame her? Girl_f11

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Can we really blame her? 440956

I stopped being surprised at this stuff ever since I read about this "portrait" by Jean-Michel Basquiat selling for I don't know how many millions...

Can we really blame her? BB739988D790A5316174
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Can we really blame her? 135245 I almost sent you my own rendition of that for Christmas last year - along with your real gift, of course.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:38 pm

My real gift is priceless.Can we really blame her? 185146

There are a couple places where you can buy a reproduction of Sugar Ray Robinson for less than $300. So maybe for my birthday. Can we really blame her? 702150
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Rob wrote:
My real gift is priceless.Can we really blame her? 185146

Can we really blame her? 410460

Rob also wrote:
There are a couple places where you can buy a reproduction of Sugar Ray Robinson for less than $300. So maybe for my birthday. Can we really blame her? 702150

I'll start saving my pennies right now. Can we really blame her? Whistl48
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Can we really blame her? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:53 pm

People have too much time on there hands.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:25 am

Art like that- if it can even be called art- must frustrate people who have a real talent.

Can we really blame her? PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Can we really blame her? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:50 pm

WOW...I think I see her crack marks. Its crooked. HeeHee

Can we really blame her? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:22 pm

laugh3

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Can we really blame her? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 pm

The painter looks like she had some sort of problem herself. It looks like fire, like she was a pyro or something, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
AaronM
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
AaronM

Number of posts : 70
Mood : Can we really blame her? Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Rob wrote:
Can we really blame her? 6a00d83451b85a69e20168e5068a7d970c-600wi

DENVER (AP) — Investigators are trying to determine why a woman caused $10,000 worth of damage to a large expressionist painting at the Clyfford Still Museum by punching and scratching it, then removing her pants and sliding down the artwork.

Carmen Tisch, 36, faces charges of criminal mischief in the Dec. 29 attack on the painting, said district attorney spokeswoman Lynn Kimbrough.

The painting, referred to as 1957-J-No. 2, is valued at more than $30 million. The large montage of black, white and burnt orange swaths with a sliver of yellow is from Still's middle period.

Rob? Are you SURE this wasn't the drop cloth that was on the floor when he painted the REAL portrait? That would explain why it looks this way! laugh3
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Can we really blame her? 135245 I'm so used to Facebook, I was looking for the "like" button for that post, Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 pm

LOL

robs a good painter.lol

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Can we really blame her? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:11 am

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
People have too much time on there hands.

You've said it, Krissy! ROTFL laugh3

Vanesa.

Can we really blame her? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we really blame her?   Can we really blame her? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we really blame her?
Page 1 of 1