HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Is it just me or do you think the same?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37837
Mood :

PostSubject: Is it just me or do you think the same?   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:09 pm

I've noticed in some public places and shopping malls.You have kids runing around screaming.Just getting into trouble.The parents don't pay attention. They don't even say anything to them.

Some kids are just brats.The parents don't teach them any manners. I see kids under 12 using cell phones.That's crazy.girls under 12 wearing too much make-up.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 23099
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or do you think the same?   Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Unfortunately this is what it's getting too; it's sad. No

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or do you think the same?   Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:19 pm

alexczarn wrote:

very sad!!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or do you think the same?   Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 pm

alexczarn wrote:

I agree!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or do you think the same?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 am

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I've noticed in some public places and shopping malls.You have kids runing around screaming.Just getting into trouble.The parents don't pay attention. They don't even say anything to them.

Some kids are just brats.The parents don't teach them any manners. I see kids under 12 using cell phones.That's crazy.girls under 12 wearing too much make-up.

Same here, Krissy...And it's sad that parents wouldn't do anything to stop it... No

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or do you think the same?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Vanesa wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

Same here, Krissy...And it's sad that parents wouldn't do anything to stop it... No

Vanesa.

[b]Ya,some people need to take class in being a parent.I remember once i was inline and this kid was standing alone and complained to his parent i butted in front of him when i didn't.He got out of line.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 23099
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or do you think the same?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 pm

HeeHee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or do you think the same?   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:22 pm

the world is getting worse.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or do you think the same?   Today at 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or do you think the same?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: