Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you like pop music?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Do you like pop music? Headac10

Do you like pop music? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like pop music?   Do you like pop music? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Is pop music from the 80s/90s better then today's pop?

I think so. I really enjoyed britney spears'christinas, jessica simpsons music back then. Loved the boybands. well some.lol

It just seemed like singers had tatlent back then.Today most of them just have a pretty face.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : Do you like pop music? Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: Do you like pop music?   Do you like pop music? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 pm

I don't know sweet. I think every generation feels that way when remembering their younger years. I remember my grandma saying the same thing back in the early 80's. She hated 'modern' music. She would say 'we are all going to hell in a handbasket'.
There is good and bad in music as in anything.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Do you like pop music? Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you like pop music?   Do you like pop music? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Joe wrote:
I don't know sweet. I think every generation feels that way when remembering their younger years. I remember my grandma saying the same thing back in the early 80's. She hated 'modern' music. She would say 'we are all going to hell in a handbasket'.
There is good and bad in music as in anything.

LOL.Ya i guess that's true.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : Do you like pop music? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Do you like pop music?   Do you like pop music? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:39 pm

70 and 80's pop was so much better than todays.....although there are a few groups out there that are still worth listening to

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you like pop music?   Do you like pop music? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 am

Cool. Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like pop music?   Do you like pop music? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like pop music?
Page 1 of 1