Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? Headac10

Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? Empty
PostSubject: Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen?   Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Ireally want to see the movie "Bad teacher". Thought it be funny & Good. To me i thought it was rather rude and stupid.The only good thing about the movie was Justin Timberlake. Smile Not a good movie for anyone younger then 18.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen?   Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:16 pm

No, you are correct Miss Krissy, not for those under 18. Neither is Bridesmaids. I felt a little ashamed for laughing so hard.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen?   Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Joe wrote:
No, you are correct Miss Krissy, not for those under 18. Neither is Bridesmaids. I felt a little ashamed for laughing so hard.

Never seen that one.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen?   Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:12 pm

I didn't like bridemaids. I didn't think it was funny. I didn't like haywire. I thought, it was gonna be action movie.it was like their were trying put you to sleep with classical music. theirs other movie that was bad. You can see the microphone in the movie. (the movie wasn't doing other inside of the movie.)

Speaking of re-view movies. Do you do your own critics of movies or let the reporters do the critics?

For me. I do my own critics. I decide. if, I like the movie or not.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen?   Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Buttercup wrote:
I didn't like bridemaids. I didn't think it was funny. I didn't like haywire. I thought, it was gonna be action movie.it was like their were trying put you to sleep with classical music. theirs other movie that was bad. You can see the microphone in the movie. (the movie wasn't doing other inside of the movie.)

Speaking of re-view movies. Do you do your own critics of movies or let the reporters do the critics?

For me. I do my own critics. I decide. if, I like the movie or not.

Sometimes the previews on the movies looks so goood.then when you see it.Wasn't that good.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen?   Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Joe wrote:

I just seen that movie.It was not one of my favorited movies.Tho i laughed at some parts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen?   Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Bad re-views on a movies you seen?
Page 1 of 1