Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.

Go down 
+5
Amy
pamh36
Rob
Julia
Krissy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Headac10

Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Out of the fourms i go to. This one still remains the one that i feel connected to the ppl who are here.i mean i feel close and feel like your good friends.I Feel like people are very respectful on here.People respect one anothers opipions better.

The other forum i go too. Is suppose to be about being nice & being everybody's friend also showing love.I just don't feel close to ppl on there.(maybe a few) I don't feel connected to them,Like i do here.

Do you ever feel like some forums you go to that ppl are un-friendly?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Well, I am not on any other forum, but I would not leave this one for anything! :)

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. 410460 Yeah, sometimes if you're the "new kid" trying to join a forum, people will give you the cold shoulder. And if the forum is about a TV show, the mood often reflects the mood of the show, you know? This forum is a lot like Little House. I also visit an Andy Griffith Show board, and it's a nice place, like this one. On the other hand, I used to visit a Simpsons forum, and it was a bit more cynical and mean-spirited.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 pm

This is the only forum I go to anymore. I used to belong to a couple of parenting forums. But, it was amazing the drama that went on between grown women. Not for me.

Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Rob wrote:
Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. 410460 Yeah, sometimes if you're the "new kid" trying to join a forum, people will give you the cold shoulder. And if the forum is about a TV show, the mood often reflects the mood of the show, you know? This forum is a lot like Little House. I also visit an Andy Griffith Show board, and it's a nice place, like this one. On the other hand, I used to visit a Simpsons forum, and it was a bit more cynical and mean-spirited.

You know rob,you make a good point.That's very true.I think that's why i don't fit in with the other forum.I'M not really like the other ppl.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:24 pm

pamh36 wrote:
This is the only forum I go to anymore. I used to belong to a couple of parenting forums. But, it was amazing the drama that went on between grown women. Not for me.

OH Yikes !.I know how that is.On this backstreet boys forum.So much drama. OhMy

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:24 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Well, I am not on any other forum, but I would not leave this one for anything! :)

Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Rob wrote:

Good point, Rob. The only other forum I'm on is an X-Files one. But I'm honestly not there to 'make friends'....I am completely obsessed with the show, lol, as are its fans, and it's one of those shows that just requires MUCH analyzing and digging deep, which is great fun. But I will say it's a much different vibe there than here, and I can't see myself getting to 'know' people there. We definitely have something special here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Amy wrote:
Rob wrote:

Good point, Rob. The only other forum I'm on is an X-Files one. But I'm honestly not there to 'make friends'....I am completely obsessed with the show, lol, as are its fans, and it's one of those shows that just requires MUCH analyzing and digging deep, which is great fun. But I will say it's a much different vibe there than here, and I can't see myself getting to 'know' people there. We definitely have something special here. Smile

I See.Ya this forum as that special vibe.

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:01 pm

I never have been one for forums. When I was younger I joined some, but never did anything or went back to them for that matter. This is the only forum that has kept me coming back. There is nothing wrong with being picky in choosing friends. I sure am. These days you have to be!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Well,glad you like this one. I think if the people make you feel good & are nice that's what makes you wanna come back. If a forum is full of drama and mean people,who wants to come back. Smile

Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 pm

I think many forums have clicks.....I only visit forums that have moderators and do not allow vulgarity and such.
This seems like a nice place to visit. Love

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Oooooooh, Chris! I love your avatar!

And I think you'll find this to be one of the warmest, most family-friendly places on the 'net.
Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. 6472
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 pm

ChristineLovesLHOTP wrote:
I think many forums have clicks.....I only visit forums that have moderators and do not allow vulgarity and such.
This seems like a nice place to visit. Love

True.. Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Savannah wrote:
Oooooooh, Chris! I love your avatar!

And I think you'll find this to be one of the warmest, most family-friendly places on the 'net.
Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. 6472

for sure. Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 am

YES!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Yes. This forum is VERY special. I feel like an human being here. People is caring and really sweet. I feel they are my REAL friends, not my virtual ones. In other Forums, people is NOT like here and uses to mistreat other members. They have great troubles that here, we didn't have.

God bless this forum! grouphug Cheer stars stars

Vanesa.

Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Vanesa wrote:
Yes. This forum is VERY special. I feel like an human being here. People is caring and really sweet. I feel they are my REAL friends, not my virtual ones. In other Forums, people is NOT like here and uses to mistreat other members. They have great troubles that here, we didn't have.

God bless this forum! grouphug Cheer stars stars

Vanesa.

very true, Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.   Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe I'Ve become picky who I"am friends with now.
Page 1 of 1