Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whitney Houston passes away

Go down 
+11
Misti
Vanesa
Amy
HarrisonCrosby4387
Gin
bethandmanly
Rob
Debbie
Krissy
Rhonda
Savannah
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 Love-s10

Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 pm

They have ruled Whitney's death an 'accidental drowning', caused by cocaine in the system and heart disease:

http://news.yahoo.com/whitney-houston-drowned-cocaine-system-la-coroner-213436821.html

Also, I read an article awhile ago that her daughter wants to change her name from Bobbi Kristina Brown to "Kristina Houston", because she doesn't want to carry her dad's name. I guess she has been wanting to do this for awhile now, but her mom wouldn't let her. I can hardly blame her for wanting to change it, with a dad like that, and wanting to carry on her mother's name.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:33 pm

I don't blame her either.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 pm

I don't blame her. Her dad is a very bad influance. My heart aches for her loosing her mom. Whitney had a beautiful voice. I love her music.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Spanky, I just realized I don't think I welcomed you here yet! Glad to have you aboard the prairie! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:48 pm

I hope she can finally change the name.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi Amy. Thank you. Great to be a member of the board.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:48 pm

I just hope this poor girl can stay away from the drug scene. She needs to be the one to turn her mothers legacy into something positive. I know she is still very young...but she has the power to do big things here. In return it will help her heal.
When you have a dad that hasn't been what he needed to be for you , you don't want to carry his name. I NEVER use my maiden name for that very reason.

Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Gin wrote:
I just hope this poor girl can stay away from the drug scene. She needs to be the one to turn her mothers legacy into something positive. I know she is still very young...but she has the power to do big things here. In return it will help her heal.
When you have a dad that hasn't been what he needed to be for you , you don't want to carry his name. I NEVER use my maiden name for that very reason.

agree. Thumbsup I would hate the same thing happend to her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston passes away   Whitney Houston passes away - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitney Houston passes away
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3