Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you looking forward to spring/summer?

Go down 
+12
Rob
Savannah
Gin
HarrisonCrosby4387
littlehousefan200
Julia
Prairie Dweller
Vanesa
Alice
Honeybee
pamh36
Krissy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Headac10

Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Empty
PostSubject: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:48 pm

This winter has been pretty mild.Some cold day's.HArdly any snow.

You?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 pm

I am because Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons. But, I do feel bad for the people who enjoy the snow and the cold, and outdoor winter activities. Plus, the people who depend on snow removal to help make a living. It has been strange teaching the kids at preschool about winter when there really hasn't been any typical winter weather. scratchead

Are you looking forward to spring/summer? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 pm

pamh36 wrote:
I am because Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons. But, I do feel bad for the people who enjoy the snow and the cold, and outdoor winter activities. Plus, the people who depend on snow removal to help make a living. It has been strange teaching the kids at preschool about winter when there really hasn't been any typical winter weather. scratchead

Ya,some of them winter places didn't do well with the lack of snow. Yikes

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 pm

I am. I love summer. I don't like the hot heat. Wonder, if were gonna get vert hot sumer this year. cause of the mild winter.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:17 pm

hard to say.

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:22 am

I am looking forward to the spring and warm, not hot and humid like it gets in the summer.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 pm

well not good being hot hot hot.little hot,

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:29 am

In fact, we had had a too much hot summer, so I'm asking for winter , and if it snows every single day of it, I'll be pretty thankful! greenS grinsmiley

Vanesa.

Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm still waiting for winter to start. No

Are you looking forward to spring/summer? PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 pm

This year are winter has been off.

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:07 pm

In a way I am, but I feel that I have not really had a winter. This winter was so mild at times, it would feel more like spring. Usually though, around February I start to look forward to the warmer months. I have more cute things to wear in those months than I do for the winter.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Are you looking forward to spring/summer? JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:11 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
In a way I am, but I feel that I have not really had a winter. This winter was so mild at times, it would feel more like spring. Usually though, around February I start to look forward to the warmer months. I have more cute things to wear in those months than I do for the winter.

I live in Alabama, and I agree, we really haven't had much of winter, except in November it got really cold here and then warmed up again. Crazy weather here this year. Huh?
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:20 pm

I'm starting to wounder if summer is gonna be rainy and chilly?

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I'm starting to wounder if summer is gonna be rainy and chilly?

Hope not! I am just itching to break out into my new summer clothes and fashionable jumpers! Lol!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm

ya.I can't waite to weare my summer clothes.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:27 pm

I cannot wait till spring and especially summer! I hate winter no matter how mild it gets.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Summer yes....Spring I am not a fan of, just because it seems always rainy and windy. Never liked Easter that much because of this reason. Love summer but we do not need a drought like we had last year. It was 110 some days.
Our winter has been very mild. It was in the low 60's today and I'm in shorts. ODD!

Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:38 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I cannot wait till spring and especially summer! I hate winter no matter how mild it gets.

Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Gin wrote:
Summer yes....Spring I am not a fan of, just because it seems always rainy and windy. Never liked Easter that much because of this reason. Love summer but we do not need a drought like we had last year. It was 110 some days.
Our winter has been very mild. It was in the low 60's today and I'm in shorts. ODD!

wow.still too cold for shorts here OhMy I hate rainy springs

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:45 am

The weather here has been so confusing. The other day I was wearing shorts, then next I was wearing my warmest jacket! Today was VERY windy. By Sunday it will be cold again.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:34 am

I seen some old dude wearing shorts.I thought he was nuttss.lol

Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Woohoo! Received six inches of snow last night! greenS

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Are you looking forward to spring/summer? 46567 A fellow-snow-lover!! I usually feel so alone in my love for the snow! We got about six inches between last night and this morning. It's so beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:34 pm

OhMy

Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Yes, winter is awesome!

Here's a photo I took of the last snow. :)
Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Rf2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking forward to spring/summer?   Are you looking forward to spring/summer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you looking forward to spring/summer?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next