Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you make list of books you read?

Go down 
+8
littlehouse1
Debbie
MissOleson
Honeybee
bethandmanly
Prairie Dweller
Rob
Krissy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Do you make list of books you read? Headac10

Do you make list of books you read? Empty
PostSubject: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:39 pm

I"ve been doing that.Sometimes when i go to books stores well used ones i sometimes buy one i have already. Laughing Do you ever do that.Men i hate that.LOL

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Do you make list of books you read? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:56 pm

My specialty is writing up long shopping lists and then forgetting to take 'em to the store. Do you make list of books you read? 68167
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:00 pm

LOL. I think we all do that. Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : Do you make list of books you read? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 pm

No, I don't make a list, I just have a stack of books to read that is always remarkably tall, especially considering how quickly I read books!

Do you make list of books you read? PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:07 pm

oh wow

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Do you make list of books you read? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm

I have a list of books I'm scheduled to read because I review them on my blogs and they can be time sensitive. I use that list to compile a list of favorite books that I've read at the end of the year.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:03 pm

oh yeah.That's good.

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:43 am

No, I don't. Sometimes, I'm really good, what books, I read. Other times I'm like did I read this book or not. I have lot of books, I haven't read from buying at the garage sale.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:58 pm

[b] guess you remember more the books you liked.

Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Do you make list of books you read? Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:21 pm

I have SO MANY books. I honestly couldn't even count the amount. This is the exact reason why I joined Goodreads. I wanted to keep track of my books (even the ones that I have checked out of the library). And I have a printed out list of books that I want when I go to book sales or used book stores.

If I have the number right, I think it is about 800 books that I own. I am sure there are some that I have stored down in the basement that I have missed (at some point in time I will have to check all my books out and compare them to my Goodreads lists again), but I think that I have the good majority recorded. There are some books that I got rid of just because I hated them so much. Other than that, I keep everything that I read. Who knows? I just may want to read them again (I do have quite a few books that I have read more than once already).

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Do you make list of books you read? Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Rob wrote:
My specialty is writing up long shopping lists and then forgetting to take 'em to the store. Do you make list of books you read? 68167

Me too Rob! laugh3
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:17 pm

OR HOW U JUST COME FOR ONE THING AND LEAVE WITH TEN things Laughing

Back to top Go down
littlehouse1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:03 am

no i don't, but maby i should.
Back to top Go down
kgbacct1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
kgbacct1

Number of posts : 10
Mood : Do you make list of books you read? Angelic

PostSubject: Long Book Lists   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 7:49 pm

Yes, I do make a list of books I've read. I also tend to put stickers on the spines of my books to keep track of how many times I've read them.

Over the summer, I made a list of all of my books. Since there are over a thousand, I find it best to keep track. For some reason, it gets on my nerves to read something again and already be in the middle of it before realizing I've already read it.
reader
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Do you make list of books you read? MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Stickers on the spines of the books? You and I would not get along well when it comes to books... No HeeHee

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Do you make list of books you read? Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : Do you make list of books you read? Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:19 am

lauraingallsfan i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:23 am

If there is one thing I can't stand, its having stickers on my books. Smile

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : Do you make list of books you read? Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 1:18 am

yeah me to. but hey we are diffrent everyone.
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 12:11 am

Good read is good. Lets you know, which books you've read or not.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 10:31 pm

I think I am going to make a list of books I read next year, just so I get a total count of how many I read in one year.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 11:17 pm

It's fun to count how many books you read in a year and see if you can beat it the next year. I'm going in the other direction: fewer books as time goes on. Sigh.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 7:16 pm

I set up a word document on my desktop to have a numbered list and I am entering every book I read this year into it. reader It will be interesting to see the final number at the end of the year!

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:37 am

A couple of years ago I started keeping track of all the books I read in a little notebook. It's neat to go back and see all the books I've read.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Do you make list of books you read? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:19 am

This is interesting.  The singer Art Garfunkel has made a list of every book he's read since 1968!

Art's Book List
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:48 am

Wow, Rob! That is pretty amazing! thud

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you make list of books you read?   Do you make list of books you read? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you make list of books you read?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next