Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oldest Married Couple on Earth

Go down 
+7
alexczarn
littlehousefan200
Prairie Dweller
Rob
Honeybee
Krissy
Savannah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Oldest Married Couple on Earth Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : Oldest Married Couple on Earth Happy010

Oldest Married Couple on Earth Empty
PostSubject: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Now....somewhere out there, there might just be a couple who has been married longer...But I doubt it. Oldest Married Couple on Earth 702150 This couple has been married 85 years...not just alive, but married that long! WOW! Here's a short article about them, and a little advice that they give:

Oldest Living Couple
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Oldest Married Couple on Earth Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Love awww.how sweet

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Oldest Married Couple on Earth Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Wow, I like their story. 85 years. They look good. 1 great-great grandchild. God bless these couples. I hope they can make it to 86 anniversary. They just got 2 months to go. They llook good for their age being 101 & 104.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Oldest Married Couple on Earth Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:22 pm

How neat. And Savannah, I'm glad you're enjoying that subscription to Your Black Life that I gave you for Christmas. Oldest Married Couple on Earth 129986
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Amazing! What a wonderful testimony!

I know a couple who have been married, I believe, seventy years. I don't think they'll make it to eighty-five years as he is ninety-seven!

Oldest Married Couple on Earth PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : Oldest Married Couple on Earth Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Wow, how sweet!
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:09 pm

That's awesome!!

Oldest Married Couple on Earth Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:57 pm

compared to now how ppl don't take marriage seriouse

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Oldest Married Couple on Earth Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Rob wrote:
And Savannah, I'm glad you're enjoying that subscription to Your Black Life that I gave you for Christmas. Oldest Married Couple on Earth 129986

Oldest Married Couple on Earth 702150 I wait anxiously for each new copy to come.

Wow, PD! That's wonderful that you know a couple who's been married 70 years! One of the couples in my church has been married for 65 years. So impressive!
Oldest Married Couple on Earth 6472
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Savannah wrote:
Rob wrote:
And Savannah, I'm glad you're enjoying that subscription to Your Black Life that I gave you for Christmas. Oldest Married Couple on Earth 129986

Oldest Married Couple on Earth 702150 I wait anxiously for each new copy to come.

Wow, PD! That's wonderful that you know a couple who's been married 70 years! One of the couples in my church has been married for 65 years. So impressive!

I agree

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Oldest Married Couple on Earth Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 pm

This article made me cry...It's soooo sweet and impressive! Some people, nowadays, don't stand more than three years together! bawling Love loveheart

Vanesa.

Oldest Married Couple on Earth Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Vanesa wrote:
This article made me cry...It's soooo sweet and impressive! Some people, nowadays, don't stand more than three years together! bawling Love loveheart

Vanesa.

Or 72 days...

Oldest Married Couple on Earth Alexke11
Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : Oldest Married Couple on Earth Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:42 pm

alexczarn wrote:
Vanesa wrote:

Vanesa.

Or 72 days...

HeeHee True.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:48 pm

true.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Oldest Married Couple on Earth Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Told Clay about this and he said " Gin, I just hope I know WHO you still are to me if we make it 85 yrs." I just grinned and thought .....* what fun I will have with him if he don't remember who I am.* HeeHee

I just lost my 96 yr old great aunt Jewel. She told her daughter 2 days before her death that it was time for her to go see how Ernest (her husband of 55 yrs) was doing. She said " That man will have those angel girls making him applesauce muffins and bossing them around in Heaven."
"He was a good man, but he needs me to tell him NO." She knew it was time to go home. 96 yrs was enough, and she wanted to give those "Angel girls" a break.

Oldest Married Couple on Earth Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:47 pm

What a wonderful article and a great couple. Thank you for sharing.

Oldest Married Couple on Earth PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:51 pm

awww

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Oldest Married Couple on Earth Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Savannah wrote:
Rob wrote:

This September, my folks will celebrate 64 years.......There's a special place in heaven for my Daddy..... HeeHee

Oldest Married Couple on Earth Rhonda10Oldest Married Couple on Earth Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oldest Married Couple on Earth   Oldest Married Couple on Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

Oldest Married Couple on Earth
Page 1 of 1