Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

James and Cassandra

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : James and Cassandra  Bokmal10

James and Cassandra  Empty
PostSubject: James and Cassandra    James and Cassandra  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 am

Gin:
If there was ever a pic you should draw...its this one!

James and Cassandra  2295-710

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : James and Cassandra  Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: James and Cassandra    James and Cassandra  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:14 pm

I've seen that one. I am finding that screen captions aren't always the way to go. A still photo is the best really. I've been lucky to find several on fb and just by the help of google.
I've got a few I might be able to do if I can get time to draw them soon.

James and Cassandra  Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
James and Cassandra  Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : James and Cassandra  Happy010

PostSubject: Re: James and Cassandra    James and Cassandra  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Gin wrote:
I am finding that screen captions aren't always the way to go. A still photo is the best really.

I totally agree, Gin. Screen caps can be very hard to work from if you want it to be really lifelike, because they generally have a blur to them when they're printed. If you want a looser, more impressionist look, it works, but for doing a lifelike portrait, they really aren't very ideal.
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Pepsi

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: James and Cassandra    James and Cassandra  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:15 pm

^ This is my biggest problem as well. I would love to draw everyone from Little House, but there are so little still pictures of the characters. :(

I remember the time I knew what happiness was...let the memory live again.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Pardon Me!   James and Cassandra  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 am

No more screen caps from me!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: James and Cassandra    James and Cassandra  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 pm

In my case, I like to catch screen caps. But I agree they must be hard for an artist to draw after them. It's true that, if the picture is not too clear, the caption appears a little blurry. Not in all the cases, tough. Smile

Vanesa.

James and Cassandra  Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : James and Cassandra  Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: James and Cassandra    James and Cassandra  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 am

Sorry Dave. I have tried twice to do that one with Albert in the hat and it just wouldn't be a good drawing. I know you've sent me several and I appreciate them . I SO wanted to draw some of our favorite parts of LH but it just isnt as clear as a picture.
I will send you the photos I have found though and let you choose another one of Albert.

James and Cassandra  Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James and Cassandra    James and Cassandra  Empty

Back to top Go down

James and Cassandra
Page 1 of 1