HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter    Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:51 pm

I'm a huge Albert fan and just getting back to this forum -
Your story is great! I wish Look Back to Yesterday was more like this, including Albert's best friends!

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter    Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Such a beautiful story! I'm so glad I came back here and read it tonight. I never felt quite right about how the movie went - they really could have incorporated so much more of Albert and his friends and brought more closure like you did with your story. I know this is a few years old now but I hope you see this, thank you for sharing this story with us!! :)

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 8953
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter    Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Thanks so much Christina for taking the time to comment. I'm glad you found it to be worthwhile reading....I, like you, didn't like the ending of Look Back either. I thought Michael left out a lot that should have gone into the story...........

Really appreciate your kind comments!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter    

Back to top Go down

Look Back To Yesterday The Final Chapter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2