Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night Cloud910

The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night Empty
PostSubject: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:51 pm

I've never been a fan for the Beatles, but I do like Ringo. 0:55-1:02 is so funny to me. Ringo to me is the true comedian of the group, but of course they are all funny in their movies. (Rob, I know you like the Beatles, so enjoy!)

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night Happy011

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 pm

The Beatles are my heroes! Yes Ringo is the funny one of the group. Paul can be quite silly too. George was my favorite. A few summers ago I saw Paul McCartney. Best concert ever! And back in 1997 when I was in 10th grade I saw Ringo and his All Star Band. He is going on tour again and I really hope he comes back here!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:12 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
The Beatles are my heroes! Yes Ringo is the funny one of the group. Paul can be quite silly too. George was my favorite. A few summers ago I saw Paul McCartney. Best concert ever! And back in 1997 when I was in 10th grade I saw Ringo and his All Star Band. He is going on tour again and I really hope he comes back here!

George is my second favorite. Ringo, to ME is cute. I know many don't think so, but I guess I always go for the different one. Haha!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 pm

More sad sack Ringo in A Hard Day's Night. I like the scene at 1:00 where he's trying to take a self-portrait. The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night 440956 (And This Boy is one of John Lennon's prettiest songs.)

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:11 am

Rob wrote:
More sad sack Ringo in A Hard Day's Night. I like the scene at 1:00 where he's trying to take a self-portrait. The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night 440956 (And This Boy is one of John Lennon's prettiest songs.)

Awww! He is so cute!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:20 pm

I think Ringo was and is still cute. He still looks so good for being in his 70's! greenS

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I think Ringo was and is still cute. He still looks so good for being in his 70's! greenS
He does! I have seen some of his interviews and he's so cool.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 pm

He was my second fave. I love funny guys. :)

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:12 am

Rob wrote:

Why do they call him sad sack?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:09 am

"Sad sack" is just a slang term for a forlorn type of person that you feel sorry for. Oh! But I just checked Wiki, and here's where the term comes from:

The Sad Sack is an American fictional comic strip and comic book character created by Sgt. George Baker during World War II. Set in the United States Army, Sad Sack depicted an otherwise unnamed, lowly private experiencing some of the absurdities and humiliations of military life.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 am

This is depressing..............
The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night Koma-comic-strip-beatles-vs-skrillex

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Rob wrote:
"Sad sack" is just a slang term for a forlorn type of person that you feel sorry for. Oh! But I just checked Wiki, and here's where the term comes from:

The Sad Sack is an American fictional comic strip and comic book character created by Sgt. George Baker during World War II. Set in the United States Army, Sad Sack depicted an otherwise unnamed, lowly private experiencing some of the absurdities and humiliations of military life.
Ahhh! I see. I watch the whole movie online last night. I loved it. I am not really a fan of the Beatles, just Ringo and sometimes John. If I had to like anything of their's, it would have to be their earlier years. I think my favorite part of the whole movie was the part you posted, except it had different music to it. The scene with him talking to that little boy was so cute and sweet!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:20 pm

I forgot about that scene, Julia. I'll have to watch it again soon.

Joe wrote:

Joe, I really, really like to think that was tongue-in-cheek. The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night 339759
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:29 am

Rob wrote:
I forgot about that scene, Julia. I'll have to watch it again soon.

Joe wrote:

Joe, I really, really like to think that was tongue-in-cheek. The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night 339759

Sure is sweet. Smile

Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:23 pm

I love The Beatles. "A Hard Day's Night" is one of my all-time favorite films. I have to admit that I always had a spot in my heart just for John. They were all so cute, though, I think. I've only gotten to see Paul in concert. But I have seen him twice. Great times! "A Hard Day's Night" - the UK LP - is one of my all-time favorite albums, too.

Joe wrote:
The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night Koma-comic-strip-beatles-vs-skrillex
I honestly cannot even deal with something like this. And that is all I will say about it.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night   The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night
Page 1 of 1