Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jillybean
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Jillybean

Number of posts : 39
Mood : LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP Mornincoffee

LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP Empty
PostSubject: LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello, fellow Bonnet Heads!!

A few years ago I made my mom a LHOTP trivia game. It is comprised of about 600 questions. We've played the game many times and we've been through the questions many times over. I am in need of new questions but am having trouble coming up with enough of them.

Could you please help me come up with some new questions? I am hoping to make about 250/300 questions for the supplemental set, and give them to my mom for Mother's Day.

The questions should range from moderate to difficult. Some of the questions from the original game are:

-What were Toby's winning lottery numbers in "There's No Place Like Home"?
-In which episode did Nelly have to stand in the corner?
-In which episode did Laura have to stand in the corner?
-How much did Nels tell Mary it would cost for a replacement doll head in "The Raccoon"?

I don't need the answers, I am just looking for really good trivia questions. I can always watch respective episodes to come up with the answers.

Again, I don't need answers, but if the question you come up with pertains to a particular episode, please give the name of the episode. For example, "What was the name of Laura's crush?" is too vague, but "What was the name of Laura's crush in the episode "The Rivals?" is perfect!!!

Note: my mom has never read the LH books and is only a fan of the TV show, so please no questions about the 'real LIW.'

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!!!!

Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 pm

"Bonnet Heads" ROTFL

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP Bokmal10

PostSubject: Trivia   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:17 am

Jillybean wrote:
Hello, fellow Bonnet Heads!!

A few years ago I made my mom a LHOTP trivia game. It is comprised of about 600 questions. We've played the game many times and we've been through the questions many times over. I am in need of new questions but am having trouble coming up with enough of them.

Could you please help me come up with some new questions? I am hoping to make about 250/300 questions for the supplemental set, and give them to my mom for Mother's Day.

The questions should range from moderate to difficult. Some of the questions from the original game are:

-What were Toby's winning lottery numbers in "There's No Place Like Home"?
-In which episode did Nelly have to stand in the corner?
-In which episode did Laura have to stand in the corner?
-How much did Nels tell Mary it would cost for a replacement doll head in "The Raccoon"?

I don't need the answers, I am just looking for really good trivia questions. I can always watch respective episodes to come up with the answers.

Again, I don't need answers, but if the question you come up with pertains to a particular episode, please give the name of the episode. For example, "What was the name of Laura's crush?" is too vague, but "What was the name of Laura's crush in the episode "The Rivals?" is perfect!!!

Note: my mom has never read the LH books and is only a fan of the TV show, so please no questions about the 'real LIW.'

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!!!!

What was the name of the plumbing company that supplied the Oleson's water closet? (Family Tree)
What was the Judge's name that oversaw Albert's Adoption? (Family Tree)

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Trivia   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am

And dont call me Bonnethead! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Jillybean

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:46 am

Davetucson wrote:

Sorry. Last summer I met Dean Butler at a fan gathering and he called us "Bonnet Heads." I've loved the term ever since.

AWESOME questions, by the way.

Keep 'em coming!!!
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:02 am

Jillybean wrote:
Davetucson wrote:

Sorry. Last summer I met Dean Butler at a fan gathering and he called us "Bonnet Heads." I've loved the term ever since.

AWESOME questions, by the way.

Keep 'em coming!!!

Just kidding! That is a pretty cool term........ a couple more..........

1. WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE BOARDING HOUSE ALBERT AND ANDY STAYED IN. (MEN WILL BE BOYS)
2. WHAT DID ALBERT STEAL IN WINOKA THAT CAUSED CHARLES TO CHASE HIM DOWN. (AS LONG AS WERE TOGETHER)
3. WHAT WAS ALBERT'S BIRTH NAME. (FAMILY TREE)
4. WHEN WAS LAURA'S FIRST KISS FROM ALAMANZO? GIVING YOU THE EPISODE WOULD GIVE IT AWAY.
5. WHAT WAS MRS OLSENS RELATIVE'S NAME THAT WANTED TO ADOPT THE SANDERSON GIRL. ( REMEMBER ME)
6. WHAT DID MR EDWARDS FIRST WIFE DIE OF? (THE RETURN OF MR EDWARDS)

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Here are a few more........

Who gave the big house to Laura (May I Have This Dance)
Where did Doc Baker's Mother live (The Race)
What city did Willie take his college entrance exam in (May I Have This Dance)
What was Charle's Brother's name (Journey in the Spring)

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Jillybean

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 am

Love 'em, keep 'em coming!!!

Dave - was Laura's first kiss from Almanzo in "Back to School Pt 2"? And Almanzo's first kiss from Laura was in "Annabelle," right?

Thanks again, everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 am

RIGHT ON JILLYBEAN!!!!!!
YOU ARE A TRUE BONNETHEAD!
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT SOME MORE......
DAVE

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Jillybean

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Davetucson wrote:
RIGHT ON JILLYBEAN!!!!!!
YOU ARE A TRUE BONNETHEAD!
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT SOME MORE......
DAVE

I loved, loved, loved LHOTP back in the day. Then I just sort of lost touch with it. I didn't have premium channels and didn't own the DVDs (and didn't know it could be found on YouTube). Then I bought the wagon set and, in preparing for my mom's game, watched every single episode (even "The Godsister" and "The Halloween Dream") at least once to come up with the Q&As. Of course there were parts of the series that were practically imprinted on my brain (like Nellie's speech from "Country Girls") but there were so many awesome moments I'd forgotten about!!! It was so fun, like having a reunion with old family and friends!

And yes, I would love more questions!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP   LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

LHOTP Trivia - Need Your HELP
Page 1 of 1