Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ceasar Salad

Go down 
+4
alexczarn
Krissy
Honeybee
Julia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Ceasar Salad Cloud910

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Does anyone else get sick after eating ceasar salad? It only happens to me when I have the dressing. I can buy the salad and use some other dressing and it won't bother me. It is just the ceasar dressing. After I eat it, I feel extremely nauseous, I have diarrhea, and feel all unsettled in my stomach. I never throw up, it just feels disgusting. This started happening about when I was 14. I never caught on until a year later. Today I decided to try some ceasar dressing to see if it still effected me.....and I regret that.... mad
Could I be allergic?

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Ceasar Salad JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Ceasar Salad Bokmal10

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Could be. Case, I tried ceasar dressing on ceasar salad. doesnt affect me. Sometimes, I do burp it up. But, I have acid reflex. Lot of foods, I eat. Sometimes coming up. Like a wet burp. Very rare for me to vomit. Unless, I'm really ill.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Ceasar Salad Headac10

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

I don't know.But same thing happned to me when i ate theses chips i felt sick afther.Just that yucky feeling.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Ceasar Salad Happy010

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Does anyone else get sick after eating ceasar salad? It only happens to me when I have the dressing. I can buy the salad and use some other dressing and it won't bother me. It is just the ceasar dressing. After I eat it, I feel extremely nauseous, I have diarrhea, and feel all unsettled in my stomach. I never throw up, it just feels disgusting. This started happening about when I was 14. I never caught on until a year later. Today I decided to try some ceasar dressing to see if it still effected me.....and I regret that.... mad
Could I be allergic?

Do you know what's in the Ceasar dressing?

Ceasar Salad Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:46 pm

alexczarn wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
Could I be allergic?

Not sure. I do know raw egg and anchovies are in ceasar dressings.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Ceasar Salad JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:25 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
alexczarn wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
Could I be allergic?

Not sure. I do know raw egg and anchovies are in ceasar dressings.

Wow, anchovies in ceasar dressing. I never knew that. Good thing, we don't see the fish. If, I saw the fish, in my cesar salad dressing. I wouldn't be touching it.

They usually tell you, after you open a dressing, is to fridge afterwards.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Deem714
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 68
Mood : Ceasar Salad Party010

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Just a question... what brand of dressing was it...

I had gotten these bottles of Ceasar salad dressing (2 for 5.00) and I was so excited since I love Ceasar salad... Well I get the fixings too and go home and make the salad. I am eating it and after a while, I have to stop. My stomach is just unsettled. I wait for something to happen and not only does it NOT happen, I still feel icky. I finally have to make myself expell the salad.

It was Marie's all Natural Ceasar Salad Dressing.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Ingredients in Marie's Caesar Dressing: Soybean Oil, Water, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Rennet), Whole Egg, Egg Yolks, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Rennet), Distilled Vinegar, Contains Less than 2% of Cultured Buttermilk, Salt, Garlic Juice, Spices, Natural Flavors (Milk), Sugar, Onion Juice, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Anchovy, Defatted Soy Flour, Molasses, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Onion, Garlic Tamarind Concentrate, Xanthan Gum.

Ingredients in Good Season's Caesar Salad Dressing and Recipe Mix: Sugar, Salt, Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk (Dried) (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Garlic (Dried), Potassium Citrate, Parmesan Cheese (Dried) (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Xanthan Gum, Buttermilk (Dried), Vinegar, Cheddar Cheese (Dried) (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor (Contains Soybean). Wheat Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Corn Syrup, Molasses, Onions (Dried), Milk, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Tamarind, Butter, Lactic Acid. [Add vinegar, oil, and water to complete dressing.]

Ingredients in Newman's Own Caesar Dressing: Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Canola Oil), Water, Distilled Vinegar, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Cider Vinegar, Salt Sugar, Anchovy Paste, Garlic, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Paprika and Annatto (for Color).

No Anchovy in the second one. Could be the culprit.....

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Ceasar Salad Goodsi10

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Thank you for spelling "Caesar" correctly, Dave. Fife was about to drop a net over the whole town. Ceasar Salad 4
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Rob wrote:
Thank you for spelling "Caesar" correctly, Dave. Fife was about to drop a net over the whole town. Ceasar Salad 4

You are welcome oh mighty one from the east!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Ceasar Salad Goodsi10

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Sim sala bim!

Ceasar Salad Is?tTHnyxsAHVADJCogm2GiJg5vavyBCX_1rLwny1s3HVY
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:56 am

I don't rightly remember which brand. It's been a while since I posted this. Usually it is any brand I have had though.

Ceasar Salad JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : Ceasar Salad Indiff10

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 am

Sometimes if I have to much Ranch I get a stomach ache, I always assumed it was from to much oil
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:16 am

Funny how different dressings effect us.

Ceasar Salad JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ceasar Salad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceasar Salad   Ceasar Salad Empty

Back to top Go down

Ceasar Salad
Page 1 of 1