HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Michael Landon's last public appearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner

Number of posts : 1208
Mood :

PostSubject: Michael Landon's last public appearance   Wed May 09, 2012 9:10 am

21 years ago today is when Michael made his last public appearance when appeared on the Tonight Show discussing his battle against cancer. Hard to believe he's been gone almost 21 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts : 2527
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Michael Landon's last public appearance   Wed May 09, 2012 5:10 pm

That is amazing. I was at a family reunion when I heard about his death. I was so sad, we lost a very special friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner

Number of posts : 1208
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Michael Landon's last public appearance   Wed May 09, 2012 7:02 pm

I was watching TV when I heard the news. I had CBS on and they cut in to announce he had died and I cried all night. Blue There will never be another actor like him. He will always be my favorite actor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37800
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Michael Landon's last public appearance   Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 pm

OhMy wow.I was young when he died.I can'tbelieve how long it has been

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Michael Landon's last public appearance   Thu May 10, 2012 8:27 pm

I vaguely remember hearing of his death. I was only 10 years old. RIP and thanks for entertaining us! loveheart

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Michael Landon's last public appearance   Fri May 11, 2012 12:29 am

I remember the last time I've seen him at TV screen . It was in an interview in which he said he'll win over the cancer. He even made some kind of gym before the cameras. But some weeks after if, he was gone... bawling I had 19 back then and was devastated when I knew the sad news...

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 2916
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Michael Landon's last public appearance   Sun May 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Love Forever in our hearts!

Leaves Leaves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37800
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Michael Landon's last public appearance   Sun May 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Love

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Michael Landon's last public appearance   Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:07 pm

I was cleaning out drawers and I found the People magazine from right before he died where he spoke of his life and children, etc. Life did one also and I taped the Johnny Carson episode (on VHS though) which was sad.
I know he wasn't perfect, wasn't always kind to people, hurt his children with the divorce and mid-life crisis, but he knew what people wanted, what they craved, and he did a beautiful job with all his shows. I miss him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Landon's last public appearance   Today at 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Michael Landon's last public appearance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1