Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Munsters Reboot

Go down 
+7
Krissy
Rob
Savannah
Lori
Amy
Gin
Carol
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : The Munsters Reboot Happy010

The Munsters Reboot Empty
PostSubject: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:36 pm

So NBC is doing The Munsters again. Should be interesting :)

The Munsters Reboot 120524MasonCook1
Spy Kids 4 star Mason Cook has been cast as Eddie Munster in the NBC Munsters reboot, Mockingbird Lane.

I LOVED the original :)

The Munsters Reboot Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : The Munsters Reboot Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:50 pm

I loved to watch the Munsters! We have a older lady at church that has Grampa's hair! No kidding!

The Munsters Reboot Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:21 pm

I loved the Munsters!! Applause Should be interesting to see what they do with this....
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:16 am

Apparently they think the third time is the charm.

The Munsters Reboot Thumbnail

The Munsters Today (1987-91)

The Munsters Reboot Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:42 am

Bad hair and makeup. They should come back in black and white too. It isn't the same in color.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:33 pm

That pic above is from the 90s.

Here is the new grampa

The Munsters Reboot Screen-shot-2012-03-20-at-7.48.15-PM

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Munsters Reboot Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:35 pm

The Munsters Reboot 222270 He's the grandpa?? He looks like he's a very chilly uncle.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : The Munsters Reboot Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:45 pm

It's like they're twins!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : The Munsters Reboot Headac10

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Laughing Hes's too young to be a grampa.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : The Munsters Reboot Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:56 pm

I think I will be disappointed. The family shows today are way too edgy. I even used to get into some of the teenage angsty shows like Dawson's Creek, but shows like Degrassi and Dance Academy are disturbing.

My Lil Diva gives me a hard time because I won't let her watch many of the shows her friends watch, but I think kids will have enough of their own drama to deal with in middle school and high school. They don't need to watch it on TV when they're 8 and 10.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Munsters Reboot Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Good for you, Cheryl! Kids don't have the life experience to always know what's best for them, that's what parents are for...and there are way too many pushover parents today who seem to feel that telling a child, "No" is abusive.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : The Munsters Reboot Headac10

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:41 am

I don't think teen shows today were has good like in my day.Yes,Teen shows i watched did have drugs/sex in it.but it wasn't like dirty like today.

Family shows today are NOT that good.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Lisa wrote:
Good for you, Cheryl! Kids don't have the life experience to always know what's best for them, that's what parents are for...and there are way too many pushover parents today who seem to feel that telling a child, "No" is abusive.

Oh, you should have seen the selection of books for 2nd and 3rd graders at today's Scholastic Book Fair. Some had gory covers or black covers. Some were about dating. Good grief, these kids are 7 and 8 years old for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:46 pm

There is a show called The Secret Life of the American Teenager. It's on ABC Family.
I hate that show... you can lose count to how many times they mention the word sex.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:33 pm

That show is about nothing but sex. I started watching it when if first came on because of Molly Ringwald, but hated it in about 4 episodes.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Gin wrote:
That show is about nothing but sex. I started watching it when if first came on because of Molly Ringwald, but hated it in about 4 episodes.

And society wonders why there is so much teenage pregnancy. scratchead
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Gin wrote:

Me too Gin. It is so stupid.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:34 pm

I watch Teen Mom for that. lol

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Well, mark your calendars for Friday, October 26th because Mockingbird Lane (Monsters Reboot) will be airing on NBC. Check out the trailer...

Oh man... I will give it a chance because I LOVE the original series.... but something tells me that this will not get picked up as an ongoing series... We'll see... greenS

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:25 pm

hmmmmm yes ....we shall see.

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : The Munsters Reboot Purple2

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:48 pm

I like the original Munsters. I don't know if I will watch the new one.
Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : The Munsters Reboot Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:13 pm

"Fuller's modern take on The Munsters-starring Jerry O'Connell and Portia de Rossi as Herman and Lily Munster, and Eddie Izzard as Grandpa-wasn't ordered to series but instead will air as a one-hour special on Oct. 26 at 8/7c. That could be the end of the long-percolating project, which had been in the works for years."

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainment/tv/tvguide/article/Mockingbird-Lane-s-Bryan-Fuller-Don-t-Count-Out-3944108.php#ixzz29boC8pKm

Sounds like if this one does well they might make more, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : The Munsters Reboot Purple2

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Not impressed with this show at all..... No

The Munsters Reboot Rhonda10The Munsters Reboot Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Not impressed with this show at all..... No

Yeah... I won't be watching either. Did not do it for me. In fact, I don't think it got picked up as a series. They should not mess with a classic. The original Munsters blows it out of the water! Thumbsup

The Munsters Reboot Munsters

Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : The Munsters Reboot Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:10 am

Did anyone watch it? I haven't yet. It's on Hulu

http://www.hulu.com/mockingbird-lane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Munsters Reboot   The Munsters Reboot Empty

Back to top Go down

The Munsters Reboot
Page 1 of 1