Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dean Butler photos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : dean - Dean Butler photos Love-s10

dean - Dean Butler photos Empty
PostSubject: Dean Butler photos   dean - Dean Butler photos EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Does anyone have or know where I can find some good Dean Butler photos? I am wanting to do a drawing of him next but haven't found one that real clear and up close. You can send me a pm .
I've already looked on Fb and Dean's page. I need a head shot and/or something that isn't too dark.

dean - Dean Butler photos Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : dean - Dean Butler photos Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Dean Butler photos   dean - Dean Butler photos EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Well if one of Dean's Divas doesn't have pictures, she's just not a very good diva. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : dean - Dean Butler photos Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dean Butler photos   dean - Dean Butler photos EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:08 pm

This is very true. I'm a struggling Diva I guess. Do you think I could ask Dean himself...he might think I'm a stalker chic though. Yikes

dean - Dean Butler photos Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : dean - Dean Butler photos Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Dean Butler photos   dean - Dean Butler photos EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:32 pm

I don't know. He used to be very private, but the divas have opened him up a bit.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean Butler photos   dean - Dean Butler photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Dean Butler photos
Page 1 of 1