HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Once Again, Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Once Again, Please   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi all,
I would ask for your prayers for me as I enbark upon another Little House journey. Tomorrow morning I leave home at about 5:15 am and head for the bus terminal where I will catch a bus to the airport and eventually end up in Beaver Dam, WI at the home of my friend Beth Ingalls-Leisses. Yes, she is a relative of our Laura and we are spending some time together. Then next Wed, Beth, Lorrie (I Love Dean) and I will be driving to Mankato, MN to the Laurapalooza Convention. This is a 6hr drive and it will be a lot of fun to travel together.
After Laurapalooza we will be headed to WG to see the pagent and meet Charlotte Stewart. Beth and Lorrie will be headed home but I will be continuing on with a good friend to De Smet, SD for a few days of fun and research. Carrie and Iwill be leaving DS on July 18th and I will be travelling by bus back to MN and then back to Beth's house.
I will return home on July 24th.
So, as you can see, I will be doing a LOT of travelling and I would really appreciate your prayers for safety during each mile of the way. I love to fly but right now, 15 hrs away from take off, I have the jitters.

Thanks all. I will, as always, give a full report of my journey along with pictures after I return home.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Number of posts : 19957
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Once Again, Please   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Prayers for safe travels.....have fun Marilyn! Wave

CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts : 9006
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Once Again, Please   Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 am

I'll be praying for Safety, Have tons of fun and don't forget to report back, I LOVED Walnut grove when i was there couple of years ago

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52511
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Once Again, Please   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:31 am

Prayers for safe and happy travels, Marilyn. Can't wait to hear the report. And pics! Take lots of pics!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Once Again, Please   Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:39 am

I'll be praying for your safety too! Yes, take lots of pics, Marilyn! Thumbsup I am excited for you and Lorrie....this sounds like such a fun trip, with good friends! So neat that you and Lorrie have developed this friendship with Beth, too. Have fun meeting "Miss Beadle"! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5987

PostSubject: Re: Once Again, Please   Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:47 am

Have a safe trip!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Once Again, Please   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:55 am

Praying here, Marylin! (I know I'm late...but don't worry...I'll be praying for you have a GREAT time!) Smile

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
LIWnut

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Once Again, Please   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 pm

thanks everyone. Travel went well after the first leg of the journey. I missed the first bus to the airport by 5 minutes because we couldn't find the right place. But after getting to the airport, all went well. I arrived in WI at about 2 pm. Beth and I have been having a great time together and Lorrie arrives next Tuesday in time for supper, can't wait. We drive to Mankato, MN on Wed, a 6hr drive. Keep on praying, God is answering your prayers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIWnut

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Once Again, Please   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Lorrie has arrived and we start out for Mankato early tomorrow morning. It is a 6 hr drive so we covet your prayers for safety on the roads.
Thanks all. Will keep you posted in the Laurapalooza thread when time permits over the next 5 days.
Love to all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Once Again, Please   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 am

Glad to hear everything is going so well, Marilyn! have a blast at Laurapalooza!! Applause
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Again, Please   Today at 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Once Again, Please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Prairie Voices: Advice & Prayer Requests-
Jump to: