Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tony Scott - Director of "Top Gun"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Tony Scott - Director of "Top Gun" Bokmal10

Tony Scott - Director of "Top Gun" Empty
PostSubject: Tony Scott - Director of "Top Gun"   Tony Scott - Director of "Top Gun" EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 am

8/20/12
Scott passed away at the age of 68 in an apparent suicide, with the Los Angeles coroner stating he jumped from the Vincent Thomas Bridge near Long Beach, California. His body was found in the water four hours later.

After hearing the sad news, an array of Hollywood stars took to Twitter.com to pay tribute to the filmmaker.

Fellow director and producer Ron Howard writes, "No more Tony Scott movies. Tragic day", and actor Elijah Wood adds, "Awful news about Tony Scott. Rest in peace."

The Good Wife star Josh Charles writes, "I'm deeply shocked and saddened by the news of Tony Scott's death and my thoughts and prayers are with his family tonight."

The Lord of the Rings actor Dominic Monaghan quoted Scott's movie Beverly Hills Cop II, writing, "'I didn't... understand what you said' - my favorite moment from Beverly Hills Cop", and actress/model Elizabeth Hurley adds, "What unbelievably sad news about Tony Scott. Such a talented film maker. I went rock climbing with him once & he was enormous fun. RIP."

Scott was the brother of fellow director Ridley Scott and helmed a string of hit action movies including Enemy of the State, Days of Thunder, Top Gun and True Romance.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Tony Scott - Director of "Top Gun" Headac10

Tony Scott - Director of "Top Gun" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Scott - Director of "Top Gun"   Tony Scott - Director of "Top Gun" EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 am

That's so sad

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down

Tony Scott - Director of "Top Gun"
Page 1 of 1