HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LHOTPFan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:27 am

The first time I remember seeing Little House on The Prairie was on TBS as a child with the title Little House On The Prairie and watching three little girls go running down a hill and a few other times in episodes but the show didn't really spark an interest in me until I caught it on the Hallmark Channel in 2006 almost every morning and since then I have the premiere movie & all 9 seasons of the show on DVD. I've also read Melissa Gilbert, Melissa Sue Anderson and Alison Arngrim's books several times since they've been released. I'm glad there's other Little House fans out there too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1014

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:35 am

Welcome...I watched it in my teens but grew weary toward the last 2 years. I would only catch it on TBS if I was off from work in my 20-30's, because they only had it on around 9am or noon. When my cable got Hallmark, it was like "Wow, now I can watch it a lot if I want and enjoy it on a different level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHOTPFan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:37 am

Thank you. That's how I felt after I started watching it on the Hallmark Channel and once I found out my library had the show on DVD is when I really fell in love with the show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 8819
Mood :

PostSubject: Welcome!    Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:27 am

Welcome
LHOTPFan wrote:
The first time I remember seeing Little House on The Prairie was on TBS as a child with the title Little House On The Prairie and watching three little girls go running down a hill and a few other times in episodes but the show didn't really spark an interest in me until I caught it on the Hallmark Channel in 2006 almost every morning and since then I have the premiere movie & all 9 seasons of the show on DVD. I've also read Melissa Gilbert, Melissa Sue Anderson and Alison Arngrim's books several times since they've been released. I'm glad there's other Little House fans out there too!

Welcome to the board! There are some great people here and I hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buttercup
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 3349
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37837
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Welcome Yeah,I used to watch the show on TBS too..I'Ve read the books...Have fun here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHOTPFan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Thank you everyone for your welcomes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7230
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Welcome. Glad you joined us! Like you, when I was very young, I had no interest in the show. I got into it when I was older around 2005.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:17 am

Welcome! I'm a LHOTP fan since I was a girl, but I could really enjoy the show, only when I was on my 20, and now that I'm 40 I'm a BIG fan of ot. I really LOVE it.

Hope you like our little board! Smile

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 23099
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:02 am

Welcome! Wave

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52512
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:13 am

Glad you're here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53816
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Welcome to the prairie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5919
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 pm

groupdance Glad to have you...enjoy!

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 6164
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Welcome Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 628
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 pm

cowboyR Welcome! I have all 9 seasons and the 3 final movies on dvd but not the premiere movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13379
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 am

Welcome---hope you like it here! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP   Today at 1:48 am

Back to top Go down

New to The Board but Familiar With LHOTP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1