Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The IMDB LH board

Go down 
+9
alexczarn
Joe
Honeybee
Vanesa
Savannah
littlehouselover
Kamberley
Debbie
julmer70
13 posters
AuthorMessage
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : The IMDB LH board Happy010

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Has anyone been to that board? Is it me, or are they downright cruel over there? Way too many trolls; and they love to bash every character...ESPECIALLY Albert (with Carrie coming in a close second).
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : The IMDB LH board Xmassm4

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:51 pm

I've never been on on that board, but I used to go to the Imavision Boards years ago and it was the same over there..
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:04 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same people!
Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : The IMDB LH board Indiff10

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:37 pm

I haven't been over there, I found this board first. I guess I was lucky Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:29 pm

I like this site for info and episode information:

http://littlehousescenery.homestead.com/files/history.html
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The IMDB LH board Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:29 pm

We have an associate page with episode info, etc. too, that Aaron (the founder of our prairie board) put together. Here's the link if you'd like to check it out:

LHOTP Info

I haven't been to the IMDB board, but I know what you mean. Some people seem to just enjoy being thoughtless and unkind.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : The IMDB LH board Bokmal10

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 am

I've never been in IMDB Forum about LHOTP, but I know what you mean when you speaks about undkindness. I've read very cruel commentaries about our beloved show on the net. Some peole claims to be LHOTP fans and are just troublemaker people who likes to write bad things about the characters of the show. Ranting

Vanesa.

The IMDB LH board Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : The IMDB LH board Bokmal10

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:47 am

I don't go to IMDB boards. I found this site. Cause, I was looking for forum. That talks about LHOTP. Other people, like this show. I been to other forums (not LHOTP related.) It got ugly in there. Now, no one goes in there anymore. The owner, might close down. Because, it's dead zone. Anytime, I go in there. I'm the only one there.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : The IMDB LH board Innoce10

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:34 am

Haters are everywhere. Love and hate are in all of us. The internet gives us all the choice to either be kind or cruel. It is our choice.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

The IMDB LH board Pbucket
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:10 am

Joe wrote:
Haters are everywhere. Love and hate are in all of us. The internet gives us all the choice to either be kind or cruel. It is our choice.

Very true...

The IMDB LH board Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 pm

The IMDB LH board Haters10

grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : The IMDB LH board Headac10

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 pm

i used to belong to this other forum called Fan-zone.It was drama city.It finally closed down.I kind of miss it even with the drama.I meet one of my good friends. I've come to notice that ever forum i go to has what you call a different vibe too it.U I must say this is the nicest forum i've been too.PEople are trutly nice. I feel like i have friends on here.This other forum i go too i've been on there like 3 years and i don't feel a closeness with ppl really..But anways every place online has "Rude" ppl...

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : The IMDB LH board Innoce10

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:02 pm

sweetkrissy, I'm a bit of a **** in 'real' life. I come here when I feel like connecting with kind people.
I think Billy Joel said it best.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6yQ14TGB8U

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

The IMDB LH board Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:08 pm

oh.haha

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:11 am

Love that song, "The Stranger!" Anyway, I really like this board so far! Everyone's been so incredibly nice. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : The IMDB LH board Purple2

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Ranting The posters on the IMDB board are nasty. Lots of Charles, Albert and Carrie haters on that board. I don't plan on joining that board. Don't like the nasty comments on there.

I like this board. It's a friendly board. Smile

Last edited by Spanky on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Ya,stick with the forum you enjoy the best

Back to top Go down
Deem714
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 68
Mood : The IMDB LH board Party010

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: You know how I feel about IMDB, Julmer...   The IMDB LH board EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 pm

It's not everyone, I mean there are a few people who are lovely there (WoeWed) but there are some literal nut jobs there.

What finally sent me over here was the realziation that the ONE LNJ imparticular was Pming people LIES about what had actually happened between us. She had started Pming me and then suctioned onto me like a leech within (seriously) 2 days!!! Pm after Pm of how crappy her life is, I mean, most of the things that made her life crappy were self induced, for crying out loud! Cry me a river! When I told her what I thought (that she was using the board as a crutch) she got defensive and hurt. She wrote how I made her cry. Again, cry me a river!

So anyway, here I am.

Julmer and everyone else here: Smiley Hug

IMDB board for the most part: banghead thud scratchead

A couple of the posters on IMDB: tantrum
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Well,you won't need to eorry about drama on here Smile

Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 pm

That is exactly why I wouldn't join IMDB. I will look at different discussions over there (not just LH) and I can't handle the rudness.

I was actually a part of a TV site (as stated before I am a bit of a TV junkie). A pretty big site, in fact, and I just gave up on it. I am not saying that people can't criticize LH (that was the thing that finally pushed me over the edge) but why do you claim to be a fan if all you do is say nothing but nasty things about it. So I honestly gave up on that site. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I go through phases where I don't even want to bother with the people online. I was a part of a musical theater site and they were SO RUDE there. If you didn't like what they liked you were just downright stupid. And at one point I was actually "talked" about like I would never see what was written there. Honestly, I just think it is ridiculous.

I have ranted more than once on another site that I am on. I don't understand why a person has to be really negative about something and then tag it so that the people who do like it will read it. I know THAT is the purpose of doing it, but still, I think it is so rude. And, quite frankly, unnecessary and kind of mean to do.

Anyway, it is good when you do actually have enough luck to find a site like this where everyone has the same general interests as you. And where the people are nice and considerate. No bullying going on at all. It is such a nice breath of fresh air to come here.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Yes,you just need to find the right forum.No need to stay in a place you feel unhappy in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The IMDB LH board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IMDB LH board   The IMDB LH board Empty

Back to top Go down

The IMDB LH board
Page 1 of 1