HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Stephen Dunham

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 8803
Mood :

PostSubject: Stephen Dunham   Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:18 am

Stephen Dunham, a charismatic actor who starred in the sitcoms Oh, Grow Up and Hot Properties, died at Providence St. Joseph’s Hospital in Burbank on Sept. 14, days after suffering a heart attack in his home. He died on his 48th birthday.

He appeared in such sitcoms as “Oh, Grow Up” and “Hot Properties” and the film “Monster-in-Law.”
Dunham also starred in the 2000 indie film Nothing Sacred and had a nice turn as an actor/waiter in 2005's Monster-in-Law, starring Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda. He had bit parts in The Mummy (1999), Traffic (2000), Catch Me If You Can (2002), Anger Management (2003), Get Smart (2008) and this year’s Savages.

Dunham is survived by actress Alexondra Lee, his wife since 2005. They met on the set of Alan Ball’s Oh, Grow Up, a 1999 ABC comedy about three pals from college living together.
Dunham and Lee were wed in the Martha’s Vineyard home of comic actor Chevy Chase.

The pair will appear as husband and wife in Paramount’s Paranormal Activity 4, out in October.

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephen Dunham
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1