Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?

Go down 
+14
Prairie Dweller
alexczarn
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
julmer70
Kamberley
Amy
Debbie
bethandmanly
Deem714
Krissy
Joe
Vanesa
MissOleson
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Happy011

Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:10 pm

I LOVE the hide and special list features as well. I don't want everyone on my friend list to see every thing I post. Not that I post really bad stuff, it's just it's none of their business.

I have a relative that does nothing but post political things for and against the two parties. It's annoying and I think he is blind. I of course will not say which party he likes. But it's just annoying. You are not going to get me to change my beliefs. It just makes me against it even more. One girl on my list even had the nerve to tell us who to vote for. Either she realized that was wrong or someone said something nasty to her because the post was gone within minutes.

I also have a friend who I love and adore, but she does nothing but complain about her health and boyfriend. Complaining on Facebook is not going to change things. She is a total hypochondriac. One of my relatives was constantly posting about his ex. WHO CARES!!!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:16 pm

I know someone like that who always complaing about stuff..Very depressing stuff she post.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:10 pm

I can go on and on about my Facebook pet peeves.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:45 pm

So could i girl..lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Truth10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 pm

thud I LOVE that, Kamberly!! bravo
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:49 pm

I love it too!

Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:56 pm

That's awesome, Kamberley! Can I steal it? This is actually worth going back into FB and posting!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:07 pm

I've seen that posted on facebook. I love it!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:46 am

someone told me in a way kind of who id vote for if i could was wrong..

Awesome one/

I really hate how some FB Groups spam your newsfeeds with the pictures.So i had to stop some groups from showing updates in my newsfeeds.It

Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 am

I think I'm about to be told off and chewed out on FB. I just posted this:

November can't come soon enough. You people are seriously getting out of control already!

I may lose "friends" but I really don't care. I just used to hide things on my newsfeed, but now it's getting to the point where it's so much that it's impossible to hide everything! So what do you think? Am I going to catch heck for that one?
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Sometimes you just need to remove ppl from your list who just annoy the crap out of you.

Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:55 pm

I know...but the problem is....almost EVERYONE is overdoing it, posting the political stuff! I think it would be much easier to delete my account...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Deem714
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 68
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 pm

I waited for 5 minutes and whatever Kamberly had posted that you are all happily freaking out about is still not showing up......
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Huh, that is weird, I can see it and it was up as soon as I clicked on the page. Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 988160

Julie, I have a few friends who are driving me a little nuts with the political stuff as well...they all happen to be opposite 'my' party, too. Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 279394 My 18 year old niece keeps posting these really good things I haven't seen before (from our party) that I would kind of like to share, but I refuse to go there, you know? So I just 'like' them on her page and leave it at that. And btw, I really don't see anything wrong with what you said. It's your FB page and you have the right to say it. If I had posted political stuff on my page, and then saw a friend write that, I honestly don't think it would bother me...well, other than maybe be a little embarrassed....but I'd have known when I decided to put up this controversial stuff that I might upset some people. Right? So if they DO unfriend you for something that petty, I'd say that's their problem.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Amy wrote:
Huh, that is weird, I can see it and it was up as soon as I clicked on the page. Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 988160

Yep. Me, too.

Amy wrote:
If I had posted political stuff on my page, and then saw a friend write that, I honestly don't think it would bother me...well, other than maybe be a little embarrassed....but I'd have known when I decided to put up this controversial stuff that I might upset some people. Right? So if they DO unfriend you for something that petty, I'd say that's their problem.

I agree. When people post political things, they know that not everyone is going to agree or like it.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:23 am

julmer70 wrote:
I think I'm about to be told off and chewed out on FB. I just posted this:

November can't come soon enough. You people are seriously getting out of control already!

I may lose "friends" but I really don't care. I just used to hide things on my newsfeed, but now it's getting to the point where it's so much that it's impossible to hide everything! So what do you think? Am I going to catch heck for that one?

Heck, julmer, I think you will get more 'likes' on that comment than people posting negative responses.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:40 am

I just ignore people's news feed. Unless, it's worth reading about. If, I don't like it. I hide the topic.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Buttercup wrote:
I just ignore people's news feed. Unless, it's worth reading about. If, I don't like it. I hide the topic.

me too

Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:14 am

Actually, no one said anything about it! The only reply I got was a friend of mine asking me if I wanted to go to Disney World with her at Christmas time...that...was...weird...

Maybe she thinks I need to get away?!? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:20 am

That made me LOL, Jules. Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 135245
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Rob wrote:
That made me LOL, Jules. Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 135245

I'm glad I made YOU laugh for a change, Rob! You always crack ME up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:17 pm

julmer70 wrote:
Rob wrote:

I'm glad I made YOU laugh for a change, Rob! You always crack ME up! Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 135245

Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 702150 He has a gift for making people laugh!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Smiley-ashamed005
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?   Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I Really the Only One NOT on Facebook?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next