Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great LHOTP Quotes

Go down 
+25
Ruth
Rider
heidith
easyt72000
whitelighter
Amy
pat1964
alexczarn
GrandDuchessOlga
Prairie Dweller
georgiagirl1993
JW
Vanesa
ChristinaAL
Rhonda
charles ingalls
AllieCat
Kathleen Marie
carolineingalls
LHDaisy
jes9
edwina
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
Carol
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 Headac10

Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great LHOTP Quotes   Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:07 pm

ROTFL

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 Happy010

Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great LHOTP Quotes   Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:48 am

Laura: I made your favorite--ham and cheese sandwiches. And I baked us a carrot cake. Charles: Oh, you didn't have to go to all that trouble. Laura: Well, I always make something special. Charles: Yes, I remember your "apple turnovers." Laura: Well, nobody told me that the ripe apples were supposed to be green, not red. Charles: And sliced, and peeled..... Laura: Well, you ate them. Charles: Don't remind me. I had eight of those things! They were awful! Laura: (laughing) Thanks! Remember how I always used to pretend I was going to marry you? Charles: Well, who else was gonna marry you? After tasting your apple turnovers, no one else would have you!

Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 Alexke11
Back to top Go down

Great LHOTP Quotes
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6